Homeβ€Ί Announcements πŸŽ™
Options

ChampSys Store Master Thread [Last Minute Team Gear & Casual EN Stuff]

2Β»

Comments

• Options

I received my Champ-sys gear yesterday in the mail (thanks Coach P) and thought I'd give the group my perspective on sizing as I know that was a question for some for the initial order. For reference, I'm 6' tall, 165 lbs, 41.5" chest, 33" (okay, maybe 34") waist, 35" arms.

Item #1, Race Run Short: I ordered size Medium and they fit great on my waist. My only issue with these shorts is that the internal liner is not snug at all. Pick your saying, "The mouse will leave the house", "The horse will leave the barn", etc. but your junk will be exposed when you sit down to tie shoes. I noticed more movement and bouncing of my private bits when running this morning too. Not terrible, but not as secure as the built-in liners in my other running shorts.

Item #2, Men Singlet: I ordered this tank top in size Medium. Fit great, but I like my tops more on the snug side. I did not notice any tightness under the arms, across the chest, or across the back.

Item #3, Men Run Top Crew Neck: I ordered size Medium. Same comment as above.

Item #4, Brooklyn Polo: I ordered size Medium. Same comments as above. I have to say this shirt is very cool looking and the fabric is nice and light.

Item #5, Canterbury Hoodie: I ordered size Medium. The body on this is great, I would not have a problem layering underneath it. The material is thick, so this will be a warm jacket. The sleeves on the Medium are 1/2" too short for me. This is common for me, however, with all coats. I find Larges too big in the body, but just right for sleeve length. Mediums are perfect in body and always a little short in the sleeves. Medium Tall is my jam when I can find it.

Item #6, Cycling Knee Warmer: I ordered size Large as that is what I wear in other brands. I found this true to size and they fit like others I have owned.

Let me know if this sparks any questions and I'm happy to post pics of the products for those that want to see in real life vs. the mock-ups on the Champ-sys site.

• Options

I'd like to second this. I only ordered a cycling jersey, I am 41" chest, 5'7, 152lbs, 31" waist. not super tight, fits well, incredibly well made garment. Champ sys was never cheap, but I think they have stepped up their game with the details I noticed on the jersey.

good choice by @Coach Patrick going with this supplier.

• Options

+1

Thanks for the shipping service, @Coach Patrick ! The women's tri top seems to be true-to-size as well.

• Options

@scott dinhofer What size cycling jersey did you order? SS or LS?