Rory Gumina CoachEN (2020-2021)
Age Group, Height and Weight.
M60-64, 5'9", 172 lbs
140.6 Best Time in Last Five Years
12:11:32 Mont Tremblant 2017
70.3 Best Time in Last Five Years
5:30:47 Quassy 2017
Oly Best Time in Last Five Years
2:33:25 Rochester 2015
26.2 Best Time in Last Five Years
3:50:09 Erie 2018
13.1 Best Time in Last Five Years
1:42:07 Rochester Flower City 2017
* Your Strongest Discipline
* Your Weakest Discipline
* Your Weakest Discipline: Tell Us More...
Actually weakness is combo of Bike and Run, specifically the ability to run to my potential (4:05-4:10) after the IM ride
* Your Injury / Difficulty History
Leg (IMMT 2017) & Adductor (IMLP 2018) cramps during IM run. No history of training injury issues except niggles (touch wood, fingers crossed!).
* Top Three Lessons Learned in your triathlon career.
1. Need to hold planned power on bike (tri distance specific) to be able to attack the run
2. Importance and relevance of Run Power, and how it relates to pace and cadence
3. Go with fewer swim wko's in order to add more bike & run wko's
Your Top Three Races / Events this Season (with dates):
IM Tulsa May 23, 2021
IM 70.3 Geneva (Musselman) July 11, 2021
Erie Marathon Sept 12, 2021