Home OutSeason (December '09)

Nemo doing Dallas

2»

Comments

• Since its tuesday IJust wantto get things finalized. We talked about needing to meet earlier but you never gave a new time.
    Let us know im looking forward to it!
  •  Would love to meet WSM Nemo but I work at 5:30am and don't finish until later in the afternoon.  Do you ned a place to workout? Come by my facility.  Not glamorous but we are not a gym but have the facilities we need.  Let me know?

• I'm suggesting meeting AT 6:30am at the mothers/daughters diner. That way, we've got 1.5hrs to eat and BS, and I can get Nemo to her meetings.
    Don't worry, I drive fast if we need to! LOL
  • Im good for that. Now we just need the other 3!
  • BTW, expect freezing rain and COLD temps on Thu night/Fri Morning. Drive safe all!
  • Hey gang- I have just a few secs to check in here. They are keeping us booked solid from 8am-10pm each day so my opportunity to check the forum is very limited. I'm good with meeting at 6:30 or whatever. I just really want to see you all! I'm actually crossing my fingers that I can get the boss man to move our meeting a wee bit later. I've got Carrie's cellphone and will call her tomorrow (Thursday) just to confirm everything- then maybe Carrie can post an update/confirmation in the thread.

Oh- and WTF is up with Texas having ICE????? Geeeeze, I can't get away from this crap!
  • Wait, did we decide on Breadwinners or Mothers/Daughters, I forget?!?
    Breadwinners opens at 7am.
    Mama's Daughter's Diner opens at 6am.

Weather forecasters here in TX are less accurate than anywhere else I've ever been. More than likely now the rain will be here tomorrow night, but not Friday morning - but it will still be cold!!!
  • Well if breadwinners doesn't open till 7am that really throws things off a little bit. I guess we need to hope Nemo sees this and makes a executive decision based on her schedule.... Since i work with dusty I can make sure he knows any changes.
  • According to Nemo's posts, she'll be talking to Carrie today, so hopefully Carrie will relay the change.

We really have no choice but Mama's/Daughter's if Breadwinners doesn't open until 7am. I'm still suggesting a 6:30am meet-up time.
  •  that sounds good to me.  I'm texting with nemo as I'm posting this

that mommas daughters is right around the corner from where nemo is staying.  good call guys!  

• Sounds good!
    Mommas Daughters at 6:30 AM just to make sure that im in the correct place.
  •  yes!  Mommas daughters at 6:30 am is where I'll be with the nemo!  

my cell is 214-546-6315 just in case 

• Excellent, see y'all there at 6:30am.

This is the location I'm referring to, so there's no doubt: Mama's Daughter's Diner, 2014 Irving Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207, (214) 742-8646

my cell is 510.333.1489 if anyone needs to reach me.

• is anyone concerned about the weather in the am? I'll be coming from the north in Frisco and starting to get worried
  • I was looking at the forecast. It doesnt look to get below 40 all night than drops a little around 9-10am .
    I dont think there will be any issues.
  • How many of us total?
    Nemo
    Scott (me)
    Carrie
    Phil
    Greg???

First one there should get us a table, for 5 it looks like.