Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

New Member Mentoring - Volunteers needed

2»

Comments

• Options

So far, lots of comments about EN vets and some new folks thinking this is a great idea.

To the mentor volunteers, if you someone contacts you, can you let me know via PM?  I'd just like to know if we get traction on this.

Just a note to say yes, someone reached out to you.  No names necessary, just want to see if it's of value to some of the new folks.

Thanks,

Dave

• Options

Dave,

count me in, I came over from Crucible fitness and the power seminars.  After 22 yrs of tris and joining EN from the start would love to help newer folks get it.

• Options
    Just curious - Is anyone getting any takers on Mentoring? I think this is a great opportunity for EN, but it doesn't sound like we're getting action (or I'm looking in the wrong place!!)
  • Options

Hi Mike,

I've had one person reach out to me.  I haven't heard from anyone else if they've been contacted.

Dave

• Options
    Dave- Wonder if RnP could shoot this list out to new members or put a wiki or maybe a stop on the train station with this list (even better if they could click on our names to send a PM). Just a thought- forums can be overwhelming at first and may not find this thread first thing?
  • Options

Folks -

If you haven't already, please sign up for the New Member / Mentor Group here. This is the official place that we will put new members automatically as they join the Team!

Thanks again for all your help!

Patrick

• Options

Paul Takac and I have become BFFs. Pair us up.

• Options

Hey Dave,

I can't PM you, but one person PM'ed me and we have been chating for a few weeks now and I also have a local trainer partner that just joined this year that I help out from time to time.

Matt

• Options
    Posted By Linda Patch on 13 Feb 2010 02:41 PM

Paul Takac and I have become BFFs. Pair us up.

Linda I invited Paul to the new member group so you can play there as well...Matt, tell your friend to join the New Member group (the one on the Team!). This is the new default space for the member / mentor stuff!

Thanks all,

P