Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

2009 Marathon Relay Challenge Almost Ready...

Ooooh, this is gonna hurt! 2- and 4-person teams competing for EN glory! Full details and sign up coming soon, but know that it's the weekend of 11/21 and 22...so start picking your team.

Note team types are 2- and 4-person, and team categories are co-ed, all-female, all-male.

Let the strategerizering begin!

P

Comments

• Options
    How about regional teams like EN Norcal and other such sleeper cells?
  • Options
    We got a sleeper cell of about 4 in TX I think. Anyone up for it?
  • Options
    I'm waiting for more details before I commit, but I want to help our Lone Star sleeper cell.image
  • Options
    Sleeper cells are GREAT! Adding that to the form as well...choose your designation or post here the one you need!
  • Options
    I am in! I live in Virginia so any of the other Virginia peeps or East Coast people want to jump in I am game. Probably would be better off in a 4 person team as I have to work Friday and Sunday and may have a full day of Soccer games on Sat!
  • Options
    bump...we need more peeps!!!!
  • Options
    Oops, I think I'm out. If it is this upcoming weekend, we Oct OS peeps are not supposed to be partaking in running challenges that weekend. image
  • Options
    Are the details in so we can get some people to commit?
  • Options
    Kristen- I could be wrong- but I think this IS the running challenge you are supposed to be participating in.
  • Options
    Ok - Nor'Easter Cell - time to step up. Who's with me?
  • Options
    I believe I'm supposed to take Sunday off in order to be fresh for testing on Monday. I'm really looking forward to having a weekend day off! If' I'm supposed to run, though, then I'll run!
  • Options
    Dave, you can count me in!

oh, and what are we doing, exactly?

Mike
  • Options
    Ok - Norcal Sleeper Cell - time to step up. Who's with me?

tom
  • Options

Posted By Tom Glynn on 16 Nov 2009 04:31 PM
    Ok - Norcal Sleeper Cell - time to step up. Who's with me?

tom

I am sure you would rather have Carrie, Steve, or Cramer cuz they are WAY faster. But I am in if you will have me. image

Where is the 411 about this posted?
  • Options
    I'm in if anyone wants to form a Team Canada. Let's see the details now!!!
  • Options
    I'm running the Philly marathon on the 22nd, will that count?
  • Options
    Team Boyle is in. Can we do the split as 16 + 10?? image gotta love that the other half is in full mary swing!
  • Options
    I am new to this so I don't know exactly how this works, but I'm in Ohio. It would be great to be on your team Ralph. Do we still do the workouts that are scheduled or focus on this run.

Thanks

imageimage
  • Options
    Steve sounds good to me. Anyone else want to join the VA Ohio Mafia? Are you running Nemo? We could use an assist from NC (if you have anywhere to run after that stormimage)
  • Options

ok Just read that Nemo is out of the office for awhile so Count her out. So still need a couple of folks??
  • Options
    I'm always ready for a running challenge :-)

Anyone in Chicago area interesting?

Do the run iin Busse Woods then all go out to lunch again like last year.
  • Options

Posted By Matt Ancona on 17 Nov 2009 08:59 PM

I bet there are at least a couple "interesting" people in Chicago image

I'm in and I am sure I can convince one of the new guys that lives down the road. Where is 2 more? P, you on a team yet?
  • Options
    I am down and need a Team! Please sign up via the sheet online if you can!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/view...UlgtRFE6MA
  • Options
    How about any Phily area folks? I am running the Phily half on the 22nd, so would anyone like to do another 13.1? I can't promise too much speed though image
  • Options

Posted By Chris G on 17 Nov 2009 09:02 PM

Posted By Matt Ancona on 17 Nov 2009 08:59 PM

I bet there are at least a couple "interesting" people in Chicago image

I'm in and I am sure I can convince one of the new guys that lives down the road. Where is 2 more? P, you on a team yet?

Well, if no one in NIL (Northern Illinois) is interested (or interesting image), I'm glad to run with CoachP and Chris G.
  • Options
    Hey Wayne,

I'm in for Team Canada (I'm in Ottawa). Of course I don't really know what I am signing up for image

Anyone else want to join the fun?

Mike.
  • Options
    Ralph, how about the POV, Philly, Ohio, Virgina team with Christy, she is doing 13.1 and we could do the 6.55. How do you want to sign up for it?
  • Options
    [IMAGE:7]

Details are in! I'm looking for the 4 person team in TX. Whos in?
  • Options
    Steve that Works for me...Can we have a 3 person team i havent looked at the rules.....If not we can find a forth and take Christy's fastest split!!!
  • Options
    Cool. Let's find 2 more people. Is that Lisa Bentley in your picture???