Home Racing Forum 🏎 140.6 Forums Ironman Lake Placid
Options

Official IMLP Sign In Thread

13»

Comments

• Options

Hello -I posted my abbreviated intro in the "Intro" thread....

Otherwise this is a bit more about me....

From Tucson -currently stuck at Ft Dix (really like 80degrees 80% humid yesterday and snow and 28 degrees this morning?) NJ.....Army. Married to a total non athlete (thinks I'm insane) but avid supporter. No kids plenty of Cats though. Civilian job is a Neurosurgery PA at the regional Trauma Center....so once home most likely shift back to 70.3 max for lack of time..... Interested in doing X-Terra's as well and may do King of the Hill coming up IF I can get some MTB practice in.

I have hijacked this group as I'm doing the IM distance Vineman on July 26.

Diggin the EN Mojo!

However....where do I go to post/follow IMLP/Late July WKOs? (Like in the OS?) >in Swim Camp BTW....

• Options
    Hello All,
    Looking forward to IMLP this summer which will be my 2nd IM. Is anyone going for the training camp? It took me until now to get final approval and sort schedule/obligations with the family/kids, but now the hotel with the discounted rate is all booked. Assuming the camp itself is not full, I just thought there might be a teammate out there also traveling solo that might want to split the cost of their room (2 queens, please image. Or, if you too are in the same boat wanting to sign up and without a hotel booking, the normal room rate is about $700 for the Thu-Sun period. Well, not sure if I'm in the right place to be posing all this, but appreciate any guidance and good luck to everyone!
    Cheers!
    Arun
  • Options
    Arun are you looking for lodging for camp or for the race?
  • Options

Sorry. To be clear, I'm looking for lodging for the CAMP.  Thanks!!