Homeβ€Ί General Training Discussions

Help me, please.

Hi everyone: hope all is well.

I would like some feedback and assistance as I am tech challenged. I am supposed to be in the NOV OS training (starting 11/5 -- late). I printed and read all the materials or at least I thought I did. But I am still a bit confused.

A couple of years ago, I started using TrainerRoad with the team and liked how easy it was to use. This year, I decided to join the craze and try Zwift for the first time. I am going to be real brief here: I will use my iPhone. Downloaded the app and set up an account. Bought the Wahoo Fitness HR monitor last night. Using Kickr Snap trainer. And using Stages power meter.

Issues:

1) Could not figure out how to find the workouts on Zwift. I am new to Zwift and apparently have a 25km ride trial period.

2) After not being able to find the workouts, I went with TrainerRoad since I have used TrainerRoad in the past and found accessing EN workouts easy.

3) However, my Kickr Snap trainer while using TrainerRoad felt like I was climbing Mt. Everest. Literally got to a point, I could not pedal. It is not clear which devices I should connect or disconnect on TrainerRoad. It tried it all, but I couldn't make it past two minutes without the resistance increasing to the point, I could not pedal.

Oy!! Please help. I was not able to do my first bike workout last night.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments