Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Lauren Cepeda Official Coach Thread

13»

Comments

• Options

@Lauren Cepeda - yes, this is where you post the weekly update, so you did it! 🎉

But no… No no no no no… We don't want any Rona updates! ⛔

Standing down from your training right now is the best thing to do. On the upside, we are far enough away from anything serious next year that we can easily play catch-up as needed. In the interim, allowing your body to fight the virus is really important.

I am no doctor, but it's clear that different people are affected very differently. And the severity of the situation isn't really apparent until it's all over. I have read extensively about this mid illness honeymoon. Or folks feel like they're fine only to discover that they really aren't.

If you haven't already, please reach out to your primary care and identify some key daily markers to check on: resting heart rate, pulse oximeter reading, appetite, etc.

If you aren't feeling terrible, I don't do there's anything wrong with getting on the treadmill for a walk. Or walking outside with a mascon away from everybody. Maybe even just around your property. It would be nice for you to have some level of activity more for something to do, than anything else.

Is there a good movie or TV series you need to catch up on? Sending you positive vibes...

~ Coach P