Comments

• Options
    @ Coach Patrick
    Awesome, thanks for the info!
    Also. I will clean up final surge duplicate
    I intend to DIY 2,80,20. A week from today
    Eugene
  • Options

Such a great DIY performance my friend! I hope you recover just as quickly!!! 🤣

~ Coach P

• Options
    Thank you for your support!
  • Options

@EugenePartridge I got your Check-In update, and have pasted it below. This is part of our monthly process to stay connected, so thanks for filling it out!

Thanks for the update! I agree, that having some time between your event in next season is for the best. The return to Fitness simply takes time, and you are a walking an unfamiliar path.

The good news is that you have experience on your side. You know your body, do you know your limits. The key will be appreciating the fact that doing the same thing as before may yield a different results.

I think first order of business is to get about 60 to 90 days of consistent training under our belts. The durability program is perfect for this: consistency without the intensity. Once we get a sense of how your body responds to the work, we can start plotting to make some significant changes!

~ Patrick

Eugene W Partridge is following the Durability Balanced Plan 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks.

His Rankings are as follows:

- Swim Fitness vs Last Month: 2

- Bike Fitness vs Last Month: 2

- Run Fitness vs Last Month: 2

- Body Comp vs Last Month: 2

Next month's focus: Maintain fitness durability 1,2,3 then run focus

Extra help request: @ Coach Patrick I plan on IM Canada late 8/2012, I hope to run 1 70.3 before IM & after

I need to get my weight down closer to a BMI of 20-22, current weight 160lb, 153 best.

I have recovered nicely from my cardiac event & I will undergo another stress test before I race next year.

While I am disappointed in “no races in 2020, however this time did give me a chance to heal.

Eugene

• Options
    Sounds good, thanks!