Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Single Race Train Map

A quick view of several of Coach Patrick's videos has convinced me to change my original Integration Survey to include only a single long-course event for 2010. I have nearly 30 years experience in triathlon, including 5 well-executed IM and numerous relatively strong HIM finishes. I have spent the last 5 years "Going Long" and have experienced many of the frustrations predicted by RnP. I have been following an unstructured plan similar to a 50%  EN OS since October, and am loving the return to my roots of Speed! I want to smoke the "old guy" competition at a couple of 70.3 races, however, my "bucket list" goal is simple: An Ironman Florida 2010 that represents my potential as an individual who has dedicated many years of his life to triathlon. I feel that in my case, a solid OS program, followed by a 2-week transition, and a deliberate build to my November 2010 Ironman will maximize my odds of a breakthrough. Don't worry, I'm going to keep my sanity by racing monthly at the Olympic or Sprint distances. Any thoughts? I submitted a second survey that indicated a single Ironman A-Race.

Comments