Home Announcements 🎙
Options

OS Plan Updates

Rich/Patrick or whoever;

Does today's OS Update announcement apply to OS Plans that were bought for this OS by non-EN members?  If so - how does one access the updates?

Much obliged.

Comments

• Options

RnP--

Could you please confirm that the Int. plans are updated and correct. There is some confusion swirling about. Particularly about the semmingly big jump to 3x10 next week. Obliged.  --LP

• Options
    Posted By Linda Patch on 05 Dec 2009 12:08 PM

RnP--

Could you please confirm that the Int. plans are updated and correct. There is some confusion swirling about. Particularly about the semmingly big jump to 3x10 next week. Obliged.  --LP

Note to Linda: step away from the Intermediate Plan. Remember how you felt last spring? 

• Options

RnP--

Linda, confirmed, it's good, just want to point out that the difference between 2 x 12 and 3 x 10' is six (6) minutes. Also note that next Thurs, 3 x 8', is probably a bit easier than this Thurs, 2 x 12', so it's likely all a wash.

• Options
    Posted By Rich Strauss on 05 Dec 2009 12:58 PM

RnP--

Linda, confirmed, it's good, just want to point out that the difference between 2 x 12 and 3 x 10' is six (6) minutes. Also note that next Thurs, 3 x 8', is probably a bit easier than this Thurs, 2 x 12', so it's likely all a wash.

Supah! Many thanks! Well, thanks in that sick--pant, pant--EN sorta way. image

• Options
    Please note in quite a few places the plans get harder, particularly in weeks 8+. Less boring apparently = more work in Rich's world. image

P
  • Options

I just saw the plan changes regarding the Saturday bike workouts today (my week 11, Intermediate).  I must be blind because I didn't notice any changes to the plan when it was announced a few weeks back.  It looks like the changes are retroactive to week 7.  My queston is what do I do this Saturday?  Do I suck it up and do the much harder week 11 workout even though I missed the buildup workouts?  Also, with warmup, this makes the indoor bike session 2 hours long, not 1:15.  Ouch!

• Options

Hi Amy--I would ask your question in the thread about "changes to this week's plan" that the coaches monitor. They may miss that here.

• Options

I'm a new member and having a heck of a time trying to figure out where/how to post things. Thanks for the response! Now if I can find "changes to this week's plan" I'd be good to go.

• Options

Amy the changes to this weeks plan thread is pinned to top of the General discussion board here.

Thanks for the assist Linda!

P