Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Tour de France 2015 (SPOILERS!!)

13»

Comments

• Options
    I like Froomey, and want him to ultimately win, but I sure want the others to fight for it and not just settle for the other podium positions!
  • Options
    Nairo is the man! I love that little guy. I want adopt him. Valverde still looks good to me too. I am all in for Movistar.

Froome finally looks a little human. Jeezus that guy is a robot.

Congrats to a Nibali. That felt like redemption to me. Good for him.
  • Options
    Oh snap... Nibali and Froome's confrontation at the finish. Sounds pretty shady to me. http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/07/news/nibali-vs-froome-misunderstanding-or-breach-of-etiquette_379488
  • Options
    Chaingate all over again.

I'll eat my words, today's stage turned out to be quite a bit more exciting than I had expected it to be. Would have liked to see Quintana take the stage- even if he still ended up in second in Paris- but oh well. Pinot strikes me as a bit of a prima dona drama queen, but he is nice to look at.
  • Options
    I loved this years race. There was more legit attacks than I've seen in years and it would have been more interesting if Nibali didn't suck the first few weeks and Contador didn't race the first grand tour. I hope the organizers see the benefit in not having the multiple, long TT's and what great racing it made for the tour in the mountains.
  • Options
    As a triathlete, I feel the absence of a long TT diminishes my enjoyment of the race. Watching climbing duels is fun, yeah, but I want to know who is truly best all around. Without the race of truth, I'm not sure, say, Quintana is second best. If you want drama, put that one TT @ the end, ala Lemond/Fignon
  • Options
    I know a lot of people do not like the inclusion of the cobbles and the various other (what I'd call) race formats, but I think it makes for exciting TV! I like the ITT better than the TTT, but I'll take and keep both!

Froomey x 2! Yay!
  • Options
    I like the TT's, I like the cobbles, I like the mountains, I just like it all. What I really like is when the races for all jersey's stay pretty close for the whole 3 weeks. It's not much fun when the yellow jersey is wrapped up and done within the first week. If I had the magic wand to make a change, it would be to add a full woman's stage race to the Tour, not just one day showcase. But for now, I'd settle for having that race included in my "all access" pass. I don't know if it was broadcast on "regular" TV, but I wasn't able to watch it.