Options

ORDER NOW: Endurance Nation M-2 Course Skin Suit, by Louis Garneau

LAST REORDER FOR 2016!!

ORDER NOW, CLOSES MONDAY MAY 16TH, WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY ABOUT MID-JULY

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET ONE OF THESE TRISUITS FOR 2016

YES, I KNOW THAT ALL CAPS IS INTERNET YELLING 

+++++++++

Team,

We have fired up an order of the Endurance Nation M-2 Course Trisuit. 

Visit the EN Store on Trisports to order

Size chart here

This order closes on Monday, MaY 16th 

My notes for you, PLEASE READ:

• This is a pre-order: you order during this ordering window, then we close out ordering on this item. We place the order with LG, and it's delivered in about mid-July, I expect. 
  • We will maintain no inventory on these trisuits. If you want one, you need order it, now, while ordering is open.
  • This is a once-per-year order of this item. Very, very unlikely that we will be placing another order this year. 
  • There are no returns or exchanges on this item, no exceptions, though you are free to exchange sizes with each other if you can find a match on the Team. 
  • This is very, very good, specialized, fast kit. I raced in this suit at IMWI and it's friggin' awesome...but highly specialized. Make sure you read the item description so you know what to expect. 
  • This kit also fits very, very tight. Make sure you do your homework on the size charts. On race day I was 5'9", ~152lb, 29" waist and 39-40" chest. I wore a medium and it fit me perfectly. However, right now I weigh ~163-164lb and I'm not sure it would fit all that well. In other words, I recommend you consider this suit to be an excellent body composition improvement motivator...because it's tight, fast, and fits very well if you're honest with the sizing and Find Jeebus to get down to race weight. 

Any questions? Please ask and those with experience with this suit can help you. If you're in and have purchased during this order, please post up to this thread so we can keep it near the top of the Not Read view and everyone's radar during this ordering window. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Also, note that the item description in the Add to Cart box says "Usually ships the next day." This is incorrect, see my notes above. I'm working with Trisports to fix this but I think it's automatically generated dealio so...there you go. Bottomline is that this will not ship to you until mid-late April.
  • Options

Posted By John Bayone on 11 Feb 2016 12:01 PM

Hi Rich,

Link to size chart?

Do not see on http://www.trisports.com/en-m2-course-triathlon-skin-suit.html

Thanks.

Ugg...here's the chart, working with them to add it to the item description:

http://custom.louisgarneau.com/medi...art_en.pdf

• Options
    Awesome, I've been waiting for another order. Just debating on the size....Small vs Medium!? I'm 5'9 and racing weight of 143, 30' waist, 38-39 chest. Should i just do a medium and expect the tight fit?
  • Options

Posted By steven cummings on 11 Feb 2016 03:32 PM

Awesome, I've been waiting for another order. Just debating on the size....Small vs Medium!? I'm 5'9 and racing weight of 143, 30' waist, 38-39 chest. Should i just do a medium and expect the tight fit?

Medium, maybe a small but use the charts. Yes, expect a tight fit, no matter what size you get. 

• Options
    Just ordered mine.............already feel faster! 
  • Options
    Done, ordered, thanks for pulling this together.
  • Options

Those are ,y exact #s as well. The medium was/is perfect for me.
  • Options

A small was right for me at 150 / 5'11" / 38".
  • Options
    Thanks guys, went with a medium so thinking it should fit.
  • Options
    Order done XS !
  • Options
    PITA questions...
    A. this is a mens item correct? IE: I'm a totally different size in women fit than mens based on charts in link
    2. the description of clothing with the size chart states that racer fit is once size smaller than standard fit. I am assuming racer fit would be the suit. SOOO, if I order a medium, it will fit like the measurements of a small?
    C. having worn an LG EN tri short last year in women medium and looked like a sausage, I really really want to get the fit right. That and I have boobs, and its no return. image
    4. Rich, can you say if there is any stretch to the material? I had the TYR Team USA carbon trisuit from 2011 with no stretch. Um, it stretched in the a$$ and I can not wear it anymore in fear of busting through that bad boy and representing the USA in all the wrong ways. I really don't want to drop $225 for a one and done suit, if you know what I mean!

I "should" be a go for the medium based on the chart, but wanted to ask my pesky questions first.
  • Options
    Done and done. I went with a M as I was basically about Rich sized on race day last year. I did debate the small but thought I might look a little too much like I borrowed my little brother's clothes!
  • Options

Posted By Trish Marshall on 12 Feb 2016 07:25 AM

PITA questions...

A. this is a mens item correct? IE: I'm a totally different size in women fit than mens based on charts in link Yes, this is a mens item. I've asked LG for deets / price / minimum order quantity for the women's version, to see if it makes sense to try to add that this ordering round. I say hold off on purchasing until I figure that out, as I highly doubt the men's version will work for a woman. 

2. the description of clothing with the size chart states that racer fit is once size smaller than standard fit. I am assuming racer fit would be the suit. SOOO, if I order a medium, it will fit like the measurements of a small?

C. having worn an LG EN tri short last year in women medium and looked like a sausage, I really really want to get the fit right. That and I have boobs, and its no return.

4. Rich, can you say if there is any stretch to the material? I had the TYR Team USA carbon trisuit from 2011 with no stretch. Um, it stretched in the a$$ and I can not wear it anymore in fear of busting through that bad boy and representing the USA in all the wrong ways. I really don't want to drop $225 for a one and done suit, if you know what I mean!

I "should" be a go for the medium based on the chart, but wanted to ask my pesky questions first.

• Options

Women:

Is there interest (as in, "yes, I would buy this") in a women's version of this item? I'm working to find out what our minimum order quantity is but want to get an idea of what the interest is before I get too far down that road. 

• Options

Posted on the dashboard so hopefully some responses here...

• Options

Have any ladies worn these? My concern is comfort. There is enough uncomfortable about what we do. I don't want my clothes to be miserable too. 

• Options
    Ordered a Large- no matter how good my body comp gets, I'm not fitting into a medium!

Is it here yet?
  • Options
    I raced at 150 pounds and just under 5'10" in medium suit. In EN LG tri shorts I am a large and EN tri top a small(snug). If this helps anyone. When I spoke with them last year, the woman said it's not just about the ht and weight.
  • Options
    Rich, possible interest on my side. Haven't worn a full Tri suit in a while so would need to think about it. Count me as maybe at this point snd let us ladies know if it becomes a possibility.
  • Options
    2 questions--
    1. If comparing the pad in this suit to Desoto bib shorts, is it more like the thin 4mm Forza pad or the 7 mm Riviera pad?
    2. Anyone know what size Patrick or Withrow had last year? The height of the 5'11" guys helps me, but not the 150 lbs....I need an example with some weight/mass.
  • Options

I raced Austin 70.3 last year in a Medium, I am 6'3" ~165lbs and was happy with the fit. The suit is very comfortable for me glad to be getting an EN version of it!

I can take more detailed pictures or measurements of mine if anyone needs it.

Edit: my preorder is placed!

• Options

Posted By Keith Wick on 13 Feb 2016 09:12 AM
    2 questions--
    1. If comparing the pad in this suit to Desoto bib shorts, is it more like the thin 4mm Forza pad or the 7 mm Riviera pad?
    2. Anyone know what size Patrick or Withrow had last year? The height of the 5'11" guys helps me, but not the 150 lbs....I need an example with some weight/mass.
    Uncompressed, the pad, icluding the fabric its attached to folded backon itself, measures a little less than 4 mm. It seems more substantial than my Forza pads, but then Ive only worn it twice.

Someone mentioned internal pockets. They are TINY...able to hold say, one GU packet, or a 100 cal Clif Bar like they hand out @some IMs.

A big plus...full zip front.
  • Options
    I am 5'9" and weigh 148-152 with a 30 inch waist. I am a thin build with a small upper body and the small fits me perfectly. My jacket size is a 38". Hope the information helps.
  • Options

The Large fit me well last year at 5'10" & 173lbs. We passed around a fit kit before placing the order and the medium seemed much smaller for me in the legs and shoulders. The pad is similar to the Desoto tri bibs (smaller pad).

• Options

Update on the women's version:

They do not offer a sleeved women's tri suit. Here is the sleeveless they have for the women. 

Price would be the same as the men's suit ($225) and min order quantity to make this happen is 4. 

So...how many women are interested?

• Options

I am interested-are there three others?

• Options

Thank you for organising this skin suit. 

I Have my skin suit in the cart @ www.trisports.com. I have asked them a question about combining my current back order and having everything ship to DXB at one time to reduce freight.

• Options
    LADIES!!!

Seriously, if you're interested I need you to (1) post up here and (2) PM me your email addy so I can reach out to you directly to push you to a page to order. This ordering needs to be wrapped up by Friday, no exceptions, but if we're going to make this happen for you I need to do several things first. Thanks!
  • Options
    Order confirmed! Looking forward to both the EN cycling Kit and the speed suit.