Home General Training Discussions
Options

ORDER NOW: Endurance Nation M-2 Course Skin Suit, by Louis Garneau

Comments

• Options
    If any of you fellas order a Medium that doesn't fit correctly and you want out, I'd be willing to take it off your hands.
  • Options

Can we form a line for another order? I understand it may not happen, but I have 5 months. I bet I was not the only one that missed the eight day order window...

Medium

• Options
    @Brian - I think once the first group are delivered and sizes are sorted out for those that got it wrong, Rich will open up another order if there is interest.
    It would be great perhaps if people put down their interest here, as I know there are others lurking & the demand will get this to happen :-)

I am in for a M!
  • Options

I'd be interested in one.

• Options

Ok, here's how a reorder will work:

• I'm expecting these to ship from LG to Trisports next week, then out to you guys.
    • Try your stuff on and if you need to exchange sizes, I'd like you to use this thread to coordinate swaps amongst yourselves.
    • I'll let ^this^ process roll for about a week and then I'll open up this product in the Trisports store for reordering. 
    • This second reorder, and final for the 2016 season, will last for about a week. 
    • Once this order is placed, it should take about 6wks to process and begin to ship out. 

Thanks for your patience!

• Options
    following...if anyone needs to get rid of a size "large," let me know:o)
  • Options

I'm interested for purposes of numbers on the re-order, though torn on the size (the posts and input place me with a decision between a S and M).  I have both a S and M in the two-piece racing kit, preferring the S.  Any correlation with this one-piece.

Oh, btw, a stupid question (likely), do folks wear this under a wetsuit (if applicable) or put on in T1?   

• Options

Posted By Kyle Krywko on 14 Apr 2016 07:31 PM

I'm interested for purposes of numbers on the re-order, though torn on the size (the posts and input place me with a decision between a S and M).  I have both a S and M in the two-piece racing kit, preferring the S.  Any correlation with this one-piece.

Oh, btw, a stupid question (likely), do folks wear this under a wetsuit (if applicable) or put on in T1?   

Correct, this is worn under the wetsuit.
  • Options
    I ordered in the first round on this one. I got a refund email from paypal this afternoon & checked on this order within my Trisports account and it showed that it had been cancelled (not by me). I have an email in to Trisports to make sure this is in error and letting them know I do not want to cancel, but figured I'd put it out here in case others need to check on their order status (or if you're talking to them Coach Rich).
  • Options

Scott, I got a voicemail from TriSports this afternoon that my order had been mistakenly cancelled as well and that they needed my CC again to process the card.

I plan on checking to make sure I wasn't charged earlier and then calling them tomorrow and giving them the CC info.

It did seem like from the voicemail I got that the skinsuits had arrived?!?

• Options
    I also got a call today from them. Same thing with the cc needing to be charged. The suit was to be shipped today.
  • Options
    Trisports is a great company. Their customer service is great. I've spoke with them and unfortunately, they are not good at back orders. This is a function of Trisports not doing back orders often.
  • Options

So this is what happened:

Last week I asked them to make a change with how they handle our inventory, ordering, etc across all of our products. The buyer I worked with toggled a switch and, poof, it cancelled all of the tri suit orders that were on backorder, waiting for these suits to arrive, which then kicked off a ton of emails to everyone who ordered one.

I spoke with them yesterday and they are recreating everyone's orders, which I believe involves them calling everyone go get your CC#, etc. I received my call while on the bike yesterday. So the short answer is that these have arrived and have begun shipping, as they correct ^this^ issue above. 

In the meantime, because we have people who missed this first order and because you guys are no trying these on, please:

1. Try on your suit
    2. If you decide it's not a good fit for you, please post up here and work out an exchange / sale to someone who missed the first order.
    3. I've give this DIY process a couple weeks and then fire up another tri suit order for those who missed it. Call it about May 1st or so.
  • Options
    If anyone has a Small that does not work out, let me know. Otherwise, in for re-order.
  • Options

My medium was waiting for me when I got home today.  It fits (no gaps anywhere), but isn't snug anywhere either.  I'm 5'10", 152 (race weight closer to 146-7), longer torso than legs.  Probably right in between S and M, but I went with M b/c I didn't want shoulder constriction.  But I'm confident I can with a S.  So, if anyone is thinking of ordering a M in the upcoming re-order, I'd be happy to ship you my M now and I'll wait for your S. If not, I'll wear the M this year and use it as an excuse to keep my weight up.

• Options
    @mike - I am 5'8, about 156, hoping to race in the mid or lower 140s... based on what you're saying, I should be an S also???
  • Options

Rec'd mine Friday.  I am ~6'3, ~ 177 lbs .....it fits like it was made for me, tight snug and perfect.

SS

• Options
    @SS- for future use, what size? Not far from my dimensions
  • Options

@BM - Large - sorry I meant to mention below...

• Options
    @Scott, if you truly think you'll be in the 140's, small all the way. I could probably weigh 160-5 and still fit in the medium.
  • Options
    @mike, where do you think is the upper threshold for 5'8 and the crossover between M & S?
  • Options

@Scott, if I shrunk my torso 2 inches, but kept my weight at 152lbs, I suspect the M would fit pretty perfectly.  But with lots of personal variables, that's just a guess.  PM me your address, I'd be more than happy to mail it to you to try on.  I tried it on with my jammers, so it hasn't been junked yet.

• Options

Ok, it looks like people are beginning to try these on, exchange them, etc. 

Next Monday I'll fire up a reorder and that window will be open through that Friday, May 13th. This will be the final reorder for the season so please don't miss out!

• Options
    Coach- assuming I get in on this order, how soon would you expect that they would be shipped? Thanks!!
  • Options

Posted By Brad Marcus on 02 May 2016 04:34 PM

Coach- assuming I get in on this order, how soon would you expect that they would be shipped? Thanks!!

I always plan for 6-8wks production time. After I place this reorder with LG I'll circle back to this or a new thread with a better estimated delivery time. 

• Options
    This has been frustrating. I won't go into the details, but I need to reorder, but I'm worried that I'll miss doing that as life is freaking hectic.....trying to stay focused.
  • Options
    @keith, what event are you doing? what size? I just bought Mike Roberts size M, can loan you if you are not doing LP or WI
  • Options
    @ Scott-- I don't need it for an upcoming event. Just frustrated at having to make calls, leave messages, expecting call backs, reorder--another message- oh, don't have that size, you'll have to order the next batch, etc. I just don't have time for this type of stuff, which is why i haven't bought new shit in years.
  • Options

Team,

The reorder is now LIVE, and will close this Friday, May 13th at 9pm PST. 

We expect to take delivery from Louis Garneau and ship these out in early to mid-July. 

Please order your skin suit here, reviewing this thread for input on sizing, etc. 

• Options

Posted By Coach Rich on 09 May 2016 11:08 AM

Team,

The reorder is now LIVE, and will close this Friday, May 13th at 9pm PST. 

We expect to take delivery from Louis Garneau and ship these out in early to mid-July. 

Please order your skin suit here, reviewing this thread for input on sizing, etc. 

Rich,

There is a problem when you use the link you provided and get into the store.  The drop down menu lists a size L in stock, but does not give any other sizing options for an order.