Options

ORDER NOW: Endurance Nation M-2 Course Skin Suit, by Louis Garneau

124»

Comments

• Options

Posted By Keith Wick on 09 May 2016 06:19 PM

Posted By Coach Rich on 09 May 2016 11:08 AM

Team,

The reorder is now LIVE, and will close this Friday, May 13th at 9pm PST. 

We expect to take delivery from Louis Garneau and ship these out in early to mid-July. 

Please order your skin suit here, reviewing this thread for input on sizing, etc. 

Rich,

There is a problem when you use the link you provided and get into the store.  The drop down menu lists a size L in stock, but does not give any other sizing options for an order.

Ok, thanks. I've passed this on to Trisports and will update this thread when it's fixed

• Options
    I guess I don't understand this process. Went to the store to order a tri top and they said the tops are in stock and ship directly to me. Reading the posts on here I get the impression that I order through the coaches or the club. Could someone please tell me what to do, would like to have one for IM Lou.
  • Options

Posted By James Helie on 09 May 2016 06:37 PM

I guess I don't understand this process. Went to the store to order a tri top and they said the tops are in stock and ship directly to me. Reading the posts on here I get the impression that I order through the coaches or the club. Could someone please tell me what to do, would like to have one for IM Lou.

Please read the first post in this thread. This thread, and we're talking about here, is a "special order" for a "special" one-piece trisuit here. We do not keep this in stock so if you want one of these you'll need to place your order during this window this week. 

However, you can find a more traditional triathlon top here, which we always have in stock. You can order this now and it will ship right away. 

• Options
    Thanks for the clarification, there's so much on this site I'm finding it hard to take it all in. But I'm getting there. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Just ordered! Large was the only size option to select - it seems to be the best choice for me at 6' 1" and 175.

In the Shopping Cart the "In Stock" column indicated "Yes". Perhaps leftovers from the previous order?
  • Options
    Hi everyone...I have a medium tri top that I would like to exchange for a large...
  • Options

Posted By John Kolesar on 10 May 2016 07:12 AM

Hi everyone...I have a medium tri top that I would like to exchange for a large...

John - this thread is for the special order tri-suits. I think for the tri tops you just follow return procedures from Trisports.com, i did that for a bike jersey, worked fine...

btw, I ride in Rockland here and there, we should hook up for a ride!

• Options
    I ordered a medium successfully. When I initially tried to order by phone, it listed the medium as backordered and it wouldn't let me order unless I acknowledged that. There was no box to do that on the mobile view. On my desktop it listed the large as in stock. I was able to backorder a medium after I checked a box acknowledging that the suit would follow at a later date, as Rich explained. After reading Paul's post I checked the desktop site and the option of backordering is now gone. Only large is available (in stock). I just want to alert everyone to the problem, likely of our own doing, so we can get all the size options back. My buddy Dave and I have been expecting Rich's head to explode at any minute. Hang on Rich.
  • Options

Yes...my head is about to explode

I've fixed the size/backorder thing with Trisports so all sizes are available for ordering.

Yes, I know that the TS says the items will be available by mid July, then somewhere else it says 6-8wk, and somewhere else it says 5/25/16. Rather then spend another week and 12 rounds of email tag with them to fix those coding issues I'm hoping that everyone ordering will read this and pay attention when I say that these will likely ship from LG to TS in early July and then out to you guys. 

Oh, and this is the LAST reorder for 2016 so if you want one of these one-piece trisuits, please order yours now. Thanks!

• Options

Thank you & AMEN!   

(I took Mike Roberts' from the last order, so no order for me, but I did read this)

• Options
    Thanks Rich, just checking in on the ladies side. I believe you looked into this and only sleeveless was available. Is that still the case or any chance of a sleeved ladies version? Not sure there was much interest in the sleeveless last time?

Dawn
  • Options

Posted By Dawn Cass on 12 May 2016 10:21 AM

Thanks Rich, just checking in on the ladies side. I believe you looked into this and only sleeveless was available. Is that still the case or any chance of a sleeved ladies version? Not sure there was much interest in the sleeveless last time?

Dawn

If I recall, we used this thread to ask ladies to expressed their interest and there was very little to none. Sorry!

• Options
    Friday bump, as a reminder that this reorder ends Monday evening when I turn this item off in the store. Please order now if you want one. Thanks!
  • Options
    Ended up ordering a L on Tuesday and received it yesterday. Was a little confused bc it was listed "in stock" which I originally thought was a mistake on the website. Very impressive kit that fits great. Btw, I'm 6'3 176. Can't wait to race in it! If you order this suit, don't forget to enter the team discount code. It knocks off like $35.
  • Options
    LOOKING TO SWAP A LARGE FOR A MEDIUM.. I ordered a large based on my previous tri suits. I'm 5'10" 160lbs. Suit fits but just a little too long in the legs and a little loose in the hips. Tried it on over compression shorts. Tags/everything still on, just got it today.
    Shoot me an email if you want to trade. emailbrianharding@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hey Folks,

Just updating this thread to let everyone know that these suits are in production with LG. I expect them to ship to TS about mid-July and then out to everyone. All-in between the 2 orders this makes for about 40 of these sold. We've also sold quite a bit of Capo cycling kit and the Louis Garneau tri tops = lots of EN representation on training rides and at the races this summer. Thanks!
  • Options

If anyone has an EN Skin Suit (size Medium) that they want to sell, please let me know - I would like to buy it.

• Options
    Had the chance to race a HIM in the M2 suit for the first time yesterday. Here's my feedback:

Swim - under wetsuit - no issues at all
    Bike - SUPER comfortable and felt "fast". Needed to adjust bottom of shorts when I got on bike. They rolled/folded a bit in T1. Otherwise all good.
    Run - about 5-6 miles in I felt chafing on the backside of one armpit/Lat. Persisted throughout and was a bit raw after race. It was hot out there and I was dumping water and ice over me on the run so this may have contributed.

Anyone have similar experience with chafing? Im not used to wearing anything but total sleeveless tops in races. I did not experience this^^ during testing in training. I'm a bit concerned with it getting bad during a full IM. This was just one guy's experience but thought I'd put it out there.
  • Options

Depending on the material and the length of the run, I would sometimes get raw/chaffing, even with sleeveless tops, on the inner aspect of my upper arms, where my triceps would rub against the material.

I solved that by adding the application of body glide or something similar to the area to my pre-race routine, just as I would coat my neck for wetsuit chaffing, or nether parts for biking. It's too good a suit to worry about a solvable problem like that.

• Options
    Thanks, Al. I hit a bunch of body parts with body glide pre-race. The affected area was not one of them. I'll give it a try and maybe even do a long training run with the suit and see how it goes.
  • Options
    This is funny because after doing Tri's for 30 years in sleeveless tri tops I learned to lube where my upper inner arm rubs my lateral chest,pec and lat due to some nasty abrasions from hot sweaty runs. So at Quassy the other week I was wearing my M-2 and thought I would still lube there but it was probably unnecessary. I also now have to lube the backs of my upper knees because the long shorts rub a little there.
  • Options

I'm thinking of having Thetis just dip me in a vat of bacon grease before each race. Then I'd only have to put Body Glide on my Achilles Tendon.

• Options
    Al, then you could forego the wetsuit too.
  • Options

Hey Coach,

I'd like to order an XL. how do I do it ?

• Options

Posted By jim ebert on 30 Jun 2016 01:55 PM

Hey Coach,

I'd like to order an XL. how do I do it ?

Hey Jim,

Sorry, but this last order was the final order for the 2016 season. We don't keep these in stock. Check this thread / post here and maybe someone will be selling one that doesn't fit.

• Options
    My LG tri suits (yes that is plural) arrived today. I originally ordered one, but my order was deleted and trisports told me I'd need to reorder, so I did. Somehow I'm assuming the original order never was deleted so now I have 2 size medium tri suits.......So, I'll advertise it here first--selling one at what it cost me $218.
  • Options
    Keith, I'll buy it from you. Let me know how to pay.
    Thanks, Don
  • Options

Posted By Don Nowak on 13 Jul 2016 02:05 PM

Keith, I'll buy it from you. Let me know how to pay.

Thanks, Don

I just sent you a message.