Home General Training Discussions
Options

ORDER NOW: Endurance Nation M-2 Course Skin Suit, by Louis Garneau

Comments

• Options

Just ordered mine.  Anyone that's used this suit have tips for nutrition (especially full IM)?  Those pockets look SMALL.  Are you just eating off your bike bento and aid stations?

• Options

Posted By Scott Renick on 16 Feb 2016 08:08 PM

Just ordered mine.  Anyone that's used this suit have tips for nutrition (especially full IM)?  Those pockets look SMALL.  Are you just eating off your bike bento and aid stations?

Basically, yes.  The pockets hold a gel each, and they are concealed in the front placket (? is that what it's called?) of the suit, so they wouldn't really be accessible on the bike unless you were to zip the suit all the way down.  They are best used to get you from aid station to aid station on the run with a gel (or your salt tabs, or whatever), but not much more.   There are no rear jersey-type pockets, and this suit is fast (and faster than the two-piece M-2 and shorts, or the Course jersey and shorts) partially because it eliminates excess stuff. 

• Options

Ordered mine this morning, and I now have an extra motivation to stay on target for my body composition goals!

• Options
    my main interest was in a sleeved suit. Since the ladies version is not sleeved, I'm out. image
  • Options

Posted By Dave Tallo on 16 Feb 2016 09:26 PM

Posted By Scott Renick on 16 Feb 2016 08:08 PM

Basically, yes.  The pockets hold a gel each, and they are concealed in the front placket (? is that what it's called?) of the suit, so they wouldn't really be accessible on the bike unless you were to zip the suit all the way down.  They are best used to get you from aid station to aid station on the run with a gel (or your salt tabs, or whatever), but not much more.   There are no rear jersey-type pockets, and this suit is fast (and faster than the two-piece M-2 and shorts, or the Course jersey and shorts) partially because it eliminates excess stuff. 

I raced IMWI with this suit. Very happy with it. On the bike I carried gels, etc in a Bento and also tucked the odd gel, wrapper, etc in the right leg of my shorts. For the run I used a race belt with 4x gel holder loops and it also had a very small bag for other stuff. Worked perfectly. Best feature(s) of the suit is that it fits like a bib on the bike (very comfortable at the waist) and then you can completely unzip the front for the run. With aid stations everywhere, the ability to just tuck stuff into my right leg, and my race number belt solution I didn't miss pockets at all. 

• Options
    "For the run I used a race belt with 4x gel holder loops and it also had a very small bag for other stuff. Worked perfectly"

Coach Rich, please let me know which race belt you sported w/ the Tri suit? Was it a fuel belt product?

• Options
    Bump as a reminder that this opportunity ends tomorrow. Thanks!
  • Options
    Ordered! I will now have a medium and a large. My weight tends to drift..... image
  • Options
    I was tempted to order a S to go with the XS since I have been in the gym lately :-)
  • Options

Posted By tim cronk on 18 Feb 2016 07:29 PM

I was tempted to order a S to go with the XS since I have been in the gym lately :-)

What, you look like ANT-Man now ???

• Options
    Ordered. Went with large. Diesel strong.
  • Options
    Damn it. I am tempted to order the medium in mens and find a buyer if it doesn't work out. I've worn dude stuff before. (didn't like it but have)

But still. Cheesed the ladies don't have a sleeved option. OK. Rant over. I think. image
  • Options
    Order placed for a large. I tried on the medium I have, still with tags, and I don't imagine that I will cut enough weight for it to fit properly in the legs. I will probably sell it as some point as it's NWT.
  • Options
    Phil, if you can ship it to me to try on (I'll pay for that) I'd be interested in purchasing the medium if it works.
  • Options

i missed this because I work and am unable to monitor the forums often.

but i assume no chance of a fit ???

6 foot-6 inches   183 lbs.     hope to be less than 180 lbs for race.         

if I get something long enough probably would be too baggy ???

• Options
    Sorry, this order is closed
  • Options
    An Update from Louis Garneau

- Production is on track and scheduled to ship to Trisports on 3/28
    - Trisports will then begin to ship the orders out after they have been received.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Coach Rich, from the way I read your email the skin suits are departing LG's warehouse on 28 March. At your convenience, Please kindly confirm they are NOT arriving @tri sports on 28 March.

Please forgive me for being so pushy; however, I am hoping for the best but planning for the (not so) worst. I leave for My IM on 6 April. In the case of no skin suit I will wear my EN two piece tri suit. So no worries just hoping for some upside with the skin suit.

• Options

Posted By David Walters on 22 Mar 2016 09:45 PM

Coach Rich, from the way I read your email the skin suits are departing LG's warehouse on 28 March. At your convenience, Please kindly confirm they are NOT arriving @tri sports on 28 March.

Please forgive me for being so pushy; however, I am hoping for the best but planning for the (not so) worst. I leave for My IM on 6 April. In the case of no skin suit I will wear my EN two piece tri suit. So no worries just hoping for some upside with the skin suit.

That's correct, they are shipping FROM LG on about the 28th. 

• Options
    Thank you. The two piece tri suit will do perfectly! But will look forward to racing in the skin suit.
  • Options

I received this from LG today:

I am so sorry to have to relay this but the batch of Tri Air Elite chamois we recently rec’d have not passed our inspection.

This said we will be receiving another batch in about 2 weeks.

At this point we can either wait for the new shipment or use the Tri Air chamois instead.

+++++++

I've told them we'll wait for the better chamois, so it looks like this order will to us about 2wks later than I promised above. Sorry about the delay but I know that everyone will want the best kit we can get. 

• Options

Posted By Coach Rich on 25 Mar 2016 02:14 PM

I received this from LG today:

I am so sorry to have to relay this but the batch of Tri Air Elite chamois we recently rec’d have not passed our inspection.

This said we will be receiving another batch in about 2 weeks.

At this point we can either wait for the new shipment or use the Tri Air chamois instead.

+++++++

I've told them we'll wait for the better chamois, so it looks like this order will to us about 2wks later than I promised above. Sorry about the delay but I know that everyone will want the best kit we can get. 

We appreciate the update coach Rich. I recognise the investment of (what seems like never ending) admin time which comes at the cost of consuming limited bandwith. Putting together a group order for people across the world whom have different wants/expectations, trying to make everyone happy, dealing with vendors/delays/quality concerns, etc is a thankless and unpleasant task to say the least. Thank you for taking your time to making this order happen.
  • Options
    Apparently I completely missed this thread...

if anyone gets a MEDIUM that doesn't work for them, please PM me as I will take it off your hands!

If anyone is willing to loan me a medium for IMLP & IMWI, much appreciated!
  • Options
    I tried to pass an order and It doesnt recognize the canadian zip code which are in that format : H2K 4K2

I didnt read the whole thread, maybe the orders are now closed
  • Options

Posted By Francis Picard on 02 Apr 2016 08:21 PM

I tried to pass an order and It doesnt recognize the canadian zip code which are in that format : H2K 4K2

I didnt read the whole thread, maybe the orders are now closed

Yes, this order was closed weeks ago and LG should be shipping them to Trisports in a week or so

• Options
    I tried last night after posting and have an order place.. is it normal ?
  • Options

Posted By Francis Picard on 03 Apr 2016 08:08 PM

F-me...no, supposed to be closed. I'll get with Trisports. 

• Options

Posted By Francis Picard on 03 Apr 2016 08:08 PM

Can you confirm that you were able to place an order for a one-piece tri-suit? I don't see that item in the store here, which is correct, as I asked them to turn off ordering for this item. Let me know, thanks!

• Options
    its a tri-top

Endurance Nation Men's Delfino Tri Top ENA16100

sorry for the confusion!