Home Announcements 🎙
Options

Welcome to the New Forums!!! (post feedback here please)

13»

Comments

• Options
    seems like a couple of weeks ago, the time/date stamps disappeared, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get them back!!!
  • Options
    edited March 28, 2017 4:04PM
    When adding new comments in the forums formatting seems to work fine from MS clients like IE and Edge but firefox drops all the formatting so every post looks like a giant run-on sentence with zero formatting. So no paragraph break or spacing at all. I have to open Edge everytime I want to post something which is kind of a pain. As an example this is a list of 5 items created in firefox where on my screen I seen all the linebreaks but once posted it's just a jumbled line. List: Item 1: Bike Item 2: Shoe Item 3: Goggles None of the formatting buttons like bold, italic, or attach image, file etc work either.
  • Options
    When adding new comments in the forums formatting seems to work fine from MS clients like IE and Edge but firefox drops all the formatting so every post looks like a giant run-on sentence with zero formatting. So no paragraph break or spacing at all. I have to open Edge everytime I want to post something which is kind of a pain. Thx. As an example this is a list of 5 items created in firefox where on my screen I seen all the linebreaks but once posted it's just a jumbled line. List: Item 1: Bike Item 2: Shoe Item 3: Goggles None of the formatting buttons like bold, italic, or attach image, file etc work either.
    Attila - did you edit your response? I also noticed that when you edit a response, typically the program bring back the date/ time stamp... as Attila's has it, mine ^^up there^^  doesn't... wonder if it may be browser specific?? but both me and al had noticed on the same day a few weeks ago when timestamps started working, and now they don't 
  • Options
    I did edit it a bunch of times from two different browsers to try and illustrate what I'm seeing. I guess on edit the timestamp is inserted as it saves the new draft but I'm just guessing.
  • Options
    For some unknown reason I've stopped receiving e-mail notifications to threads/posts.  How do I get this turned back on?  Thanks.
  • Options
    noticed an issue, it's like a gremlin from the past!!!
    have tried to edit my signature multiple times and the changes don't take
    1-go to profile
    2-go to edit profile
    3-go to edit signature settings
    4-a-highlight text, click on the strikethrough formatting button ^^up there^^, shows as strike through
    4-b-go to other text with strikethrough, continue typing in strikethrough, delete old text not in strikethrough
    5-click save settings
    6-go back to editing settings and the changes aren't there, and never show up with the new ones in forums. 
  • Options
    Looks like another gremlin - @Scott Alexander - posted in the dashboard about getting notifications by email for threads he is not subscribed to, same thing just started happening for me.. 
  • Options
    @Brenda Ross
    the "critique my swim video thread
    we can't post videos and all videos there are not view-able. Don't know if this is a block on their system or something you can have turned on?