Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Sheila Leard Official Coach Thread

edited June 12, 2019 1:24PM in Coaching Forum 🧢

Here's your personal Coach Thread, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is here to guide you through your first year on EN, so you can always come back here. 

As you'll see in this forum, I handle all manner of edits and changes.  So post away, know that I reply here usually M/W/F each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply. 

Your WHY and Goals

I think you want revenge after IMTX, but you can add more in your reply below!

Your Season Outline

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one).  You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on 06/21/2017 
  • Complete the Trial Testing Week, save your Bike and Run Zones to the My Zones Page.
  • Load the Advanced 2017 EN*Half, 12 Weeks to end on 9/17/2017

Coach Contact Points

These are all the key points in your first year where we must talk. You can schedule all calls with me for these times online here. Please remember to include your phone number.

• Welcome Call in Week One (set it up here)
  • Coach Call in Week Two to talk about your season (set it up here)
  • End of Trial Call -- We review your experience & Unlock Year One / Race Execution for you (set it up here)
  • End of Season Call -- We review your year & Strategize for your “gap” and Year Two (to be announced)

For short or last minute questions, we recommend you use the Red Chat Icon on the main Members website
We have also organized a complete chart of the best ways to contact us online here

Your First Month on the Team

You have quite a few things to do when you start up. There are instructions on the top of the website, but you can review them under Resources / 0-- First 30 Days on EN.  If you have any trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out via the chat icon on the main Members website here.

Your First Year Inside Endurance Nation

RACE EXECUTION and how we can help you get faster by being smarter on race day. There are no medals for great swims or getting to the top of a hill first — on race day only your finish time counts. There are many ways of being faster, and here are some of the resources we have to help you out.

- The Four Keys of Race Execution Video: The Coaches walk you through the macro level elements of a successful race.

- Distance Specific Guidance: Learn the fundamentals of racing Short Course and Long Course events, from each discipline to pacing zones, etc.

- Race Specific Pages: We have aggregated information on specific races from the internet, race reports and even our own coaching resources. You can find your race Master Racing Page section.  

- The Race Forums:  You can search for race reports or connect with your teammates. There are sections for 70.3, 140.6, and Marathons.

Your Homework

Tell Us Why You Choose EN & Your Season Goals

• Please reply below with WHY you chose Endurance Nation and WHY you train/compete.
  • Whenever possible, please identify your goals -- time, body composition, completion...the sooner you put them down the sooner we can get towards achieving them. 

Looking forward to working with you this year,

~ Coach P

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    @Sheila Leard - Great to talk with you! I know you have an uphill climb with your recovery, but I'm excited to help you out. I hope our call give you a good sense of the things that you can do with your fitness now so that we can continue to move forward.

Remember, the early goal is to just get your fitness up to a place so that when you can fully train, we are just doing a final push versus starting from zero. 

Your Training Plan
    I say you go ahead and put in the EN*half intermediate level plan to end on September 9th. This will give you a sense of the work to be done between now and Race Day. 

Rather than look at the plan into Tallardy, I suggest we look at July as its own section. In July, here are our goals for you:
    • Swim: this is the X factor with the recovery. For now I would count the pool running as your water time is that will definitely help your rehab. Perhaps you can even combine 20 minutes of pool running (don't get that hair wet!) And then hit the gym for 20 to 30 minutes. 
    • Bike: Get home bike on trainer, and ride that 2x and ride 1x in spin class. Ideally 3hours/wk building up to 4 hours by the end of the month. 
    • Run: we need to be careful hear that you don't overdo it as the jostling of running will likely hurt the elbow. I suggest you plan onto elliptical or treadmill incline sessions during the week. Then on the weekend I would map out some cool places to hike and throw a backpack on the bunch of water and get to work. a good 2 to 3 hour hike is exhausting, even for athletes! Bonus if you can get in one "shuffle run" as long as your doctor approves.
    Let's do this!

~ Coach P
  • Options
    Thank you so much Coach P! You're so positive. Injuries hammer away at the emotional and physical fortitude of an athlete. You give me hope that I can still toe the line at 70.3 CHOO! .... no matter what the outcome. 
  • Options
    Hi Coach P - just listened to IM Santa Rosa webinar. Good stuff. I'm a Sherpa and volunteering at aid station #4 on the bike course with @Julie Pfeifle

Now for me. 

Broken elbow post IMTX crash is at 11.5 weeks. Healing is good. ROM is improving. Doctor says no outdoor riding for four more weeks. :'(   So it looks like summer trainer rides. I'm hoping to hook up with the Zwift ABP ride this Sunday morning. I got the discord app per @Brian Hagan

I will follow the 70.3 plan as close as I can with the hopes of still toeing the line at CHOO.... and swim upstream with one arm  :#

I can run. Pace is slow for the high RPE. I know that will improve. No more aqua running and eliptical. Thank  o:)

Swimming  - my shoulder ROM does not allow for freestyle swim, but I can scull, kick front-back-side. Doing all the therapy I can to get shoulder and deltoids (rotator cuff muscles) to fire. I see freestyle in my future in about a week. I hope.

Any ideas on swim replacement? Increase bike and easy runs instead? 

Thanks for your insights.

• Options
    edited July 13, 2017 11:34PM
    @Sheila Leard -   Thank you for the kind words, I love doing those webinars!

And I appreciate the update on your elbow. Sounds like things are coming along fairly well considering. Having lots of fitness on your side is certainly an asset.

I agree on sticking with the 70.3 plan, and I would plan on having you alternate weeks of riding mower and running more. This is what it would look like:

Bike week –  Tuesday Thursday hard bikes, Saturday long bike is scheduled, Sunday ABP bike. Run according to the plan,  put in the long run on Wednesday and the interval run on Friday. 

Ron week – Wednesday bike Saturday and Sunday bike. Quality run Tuesday, long run Thursday, brick run on Saturday,easy runs on Monday and Friday.  The easy runs in the break room to be short if needed. 

I would recommend alternating those weeks as neither one of them is sustainable on their own.

The Discord app to take some time getting used to. You'll need to make sure you have push to talk enabled and that once you start going, that you make sure you are in the voice channel and not just the text channel. Hang on for as long as you can and then you can keep riding in chatting even if you can't stick with the group.
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick - elbow update and still hoping to make it to CHOO Sept 9th.

Head -shoulder - knees .... toes are ok!

I was trying to do your suggestion of a bike week and a run week. This is what I ended up doing:

1. - Pool running tried 3 x and I just could not get the dang thing going. Instead- I swam easy with right arm and sculled with left arm. I've been getting PT, Soft Tissue work and massages and the rotator cuff is starting to open up!!  Full rotation  of left arm is almost there! I am going to the pool tomorrow and see how shoulder  feels. I'll keep yardage down. 
    2. - Bike- On Zwift. Longest ride was 3 hours. Weekly totals are 4 hours plus teaching spin class. Here's the negative part. My Tri bike was in repair so I was on my road bike on the trainer which has a slightly different fit. I tweaked my knee. Medial side was tender from the crash and now it affects my run, limping :( Took it easy on the trainer this week and  pain is improving. In 2.5 weeks I have another X-Ray to hopefully give me clearance to ride outside. I'm trying to be compliant  and not ride outside ... it's so hard.
    3. - Run - up to an hour. Gave up on trying to go faster. Finally my slow FEELS slow. Instead of slow feels hard. Today ran easy 30 minutes with the least amount of pain since IMTX. I wanted to cry I so was happy.  :D 

My thoughts.
    Start swimming 3/week, slow, build fitness and strength. Total 2.5 hours
    Bike  - Trainer 3 x, One ride being three hours. Spin class. Total 6 hours.
    Run - frequency 4 x , One building to 90 minutes. Total 3.5 hours

In a week if things don't come together I will need to be honest about CHOO. If I go, I have to get it in my head that I'm going to experience it and nothing more.

...off to IM Santa Rosa in the morning. I was going to help Julie but I may end up working the penalty tent because they are short. The sin bin  >:)
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard -  thank you so much for the update! It's not so much about training excellence as it is that you're trying to keep things consistent. It's those first few weeks that are the hardest to get back on track. In fact, many athletes would much rather do the huge volume for an Iron Man to do the work required to start getting fit again. That's how hard it is! 

I am OK with you doing the swim, but it needs to be supershort. I would even recommend that you combine it with a short run so you're not tempted to spend 45 minutes in the pool! We don't want to do any damage to your shoulder so really start off slow. You will be surprised how quickly he comes around after two weeks… And remember Chattanooga is swim friendly. :) 

I agree to your bike plan and hopefully you can get back on the train back soon. You don't need to buy card to compensate at this point we just need the time over the legs.

The run sounds great. If it is still bothering you, I am OK with you getting the time in as a mixture of run walk… It doesn't all have to be  Straight running to count!!

please make sure you are listed as Endurance Nation so we earn your points for volunteering! And have a blast and the matter what you decide. I hope you can send some pictures.
  • Options
    Coach P  ... you're amazing! Shouldn't you being taking a nap?   :)

I'm still in a quandary over going to Worlds 70.3 Chatt. Since we last communicated 4 weeks ago I have been given clearance to ride on the road.

My elbow is  still slightly non-union, but I have full ROM in my shoulder and started back with Masters Swim to get out of my comfort zone. 

In my crash I came down very hard on my hip. I've been left with a divet in my hip that is putting pressure on key muscles needed to activate when I run. Hence - I am getting over medial bursitis or Pes-Anserine inflammation. Glutes have been dormant. I ran in the Alter-G and a few times and even that caused pain. However, as of today on a scale of 1-10 the pain is 2.  

My body work consists of PT, Soft Tissue work, Massage, Cupping, ... dang it's a lot of time! 

I have three options and I need your voice of reason:
    1.  Go to Worlds with my friends that are racing and cover the distance on the swim and bike and walk/jog the run.         Slight risk with riding around others in race mode. Promise myself not to be competitive. The A team will be there. 
    2. Don't go and deal with the mental let down of not experiencing the World Championship.
    3. Go and support /Sherpa, which I've done all season and I'm sick of it :(

To fulfill #1 -
    Swim -  I can continue to swim frequently. I live next to a Lake that is 78 degrees. I can practice in swim-skin.

Bike - continue teaching Spin class 1 x week and get on road as much as possible. I'm up to 40 miles and feel good with watts starting to come back. Thank God for Zwift.

Run - frequent short runs alternating in the Alter-G and treadmill. 

I feel like my season is just starting and I'm having moments of signing up for a revenge race. Los Cabos?  :#
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard -  I think you have to go to the race. Temper those expectations, but we have to get you out there. You've done so much work to come back and even if you will be at your best, it's great to be among the best. I know you'll be smart and attentive while out there, so I'm not worried about that. 

Here's a great video you can do to activate your hips before every training session: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdenOdoz-MI

It is called seven way hips and I do it before every run and even before IM. Activated glutes are the bomb! 

Your ability to complete in compete in Chattanooga will define what we can do for the rest of the year. I agree something like, or could be perfect for you and I think you should pay for your coach to go with you. :-) 

Nothing flashy with the workouts, let's continue to build them steadily. I would recommend dialing your actual run came up by doing something like 50% of the time on the alter G this next week. I don't know how you modified your weight within the treadmill, but hopefully you're up close to 85 or 90%. If not, then do a full week on the treadmill at that percentage before splitting the time On the open road!

Keep me posted!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick your message made my heart skip a beat.   <3 ... in a good way.

I'm headed out the door to beat the traffic and now have a calm mental focus. Implementing everything you said. It's time to fire up the forums with the group going to Worlds 70.3.

Thank you!

• Options
    Woohoo!!!!!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick Your little video just popped into my inbox. Your're so clever! 

I was going to touch base after next week when I get an MRI for for on-going un-diagnosed knee problem. Yes ... I finished Worlds with the utmost humility and gratefulness I could imagine. Five days before the race I could walk 5 minutes before I had to limp home.

Race day came and the plan was:

*Navigate the upstream swim with a good arm and another arm that has a non-union elbow.

*Bike cautiously and stay out of the way of the fast descenders. I alternated between half aero and staying low on my brakes. 

*In T2,  to decide to either DNF or see how far I could get walk/jogging. The cortisone shot that I had ten days prior must have kicked in. I kept going. My HR was screaming high from no training. 

The  marketing tag line for the race was 'AN ADVENTURE FOR YOUR SOUL'  <3  It was perfect. I've never raced in the back. I experienced sincere support from tired volunteers, motivation to keep going and humility. I'm glad you encouraged me to go to the race. It was either a DNS, DNF or a slow time and a heartfelt medal. 

I'm in limbo because I feel my season is just starting. I'm going to do two local Sprints for fun before TRI season shuts down. When I get my MRI results we'll talk about training and 2018.   

See you in KONA. I'm headed over to support a friend and play. B)
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard -  I didn't want to say anything, but I was totally stocking you all day! I'm so proud of what you were able to achieve and grateful that you had the chance to experience the event in a new way. Kind of makes you appreciate it even more doesn't it?

I look forward to connecting with you so we can talk more about next steps, for now figure out where you're going to hang that medal! 

Until Kona....
  • Options
    Hi @Coach Patrick ....  I submitted my season plan and I'm not sure what to do next. Since returning to the Team I haven't submitted one of those in years so I'm out of the loop on what happens next. I do have lots of questions about the training plans and bundling the intensity with adequate recovery.  I should probably schedule a phone call (paid) asap. Do you conquer? 
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard

Yes!!  I will review your roadmap this week. Then give you a roadmap of what you should do. After that, we can talk.

The best way to set up with a consult with me is online here: https://calendly.com/pmccrann/consult

You pay upfront for an hour, but anything left over I can apply to the next call!
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2017 10:27PM

Here's your updated Season Plan, as promised. This is where you'll return to post all your "coach" questions as responses; I'll see them and reply. This first post is my best outline of how to proceed with your races, but you can ask any / all questions you want. So post away, know that I reply here usually M/W/F each week.

Power User Tip: Click the Star icon by the Title of this thread to subscribe, and you'll get email updates when I do reply.

Your Notes

I am doing the NovOS running emphasis. So far so good with getting some fitness back from IMTX crash. Doing body work for weak glutes which is aggravating my knee.
    Got filmed in the water - Endless Pool - and working on technique. Really - really - really want to buy a VASA. Though the 6 am Masters is good for me :0.
    Got filmed on treadmill to work on gait. Lots of glute work on the schedule. Running with STRYD. I want to build for a strong IM Boulder. I need to be scientific about this. I'm in the middle of my AG, 63 next year. Chances of a KQ will depend on my run and swim, my two focuses. There are some fast 60 somethings still racing. The question is ...can I get strong enough by June 10th.

Your Races

• 04/08/2018 Oceanside 70.3
    • 06/10/2018 IM Boulder. I need a revenge race. The timing is good, venue suits my limiters (poor descender) 
    • Would like to go to Al's altitude Camp. Haven't registered for IM yet. I think I should schedule a paid call with you to discuss a scientific plan.

Season Update

These are your recommended training plans, including the date you should start each one (sometimes you won’t complete a full plan but transition to another one).  You can change your plans on the Training Plan page by clicking the Move / Change button. Learn more about each plan on the Training Plan Central Page.

• Last updated by Coach on 11/20/2017
    • On 11/27/2017 Load the -- Run Durability 1 (9 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 12/24/2017
    • On 12/25/2017 Load the -- Run Durability 2 (8 months out) -- 4 weeks to end on 1/21/2018
    • >> Transition Early << 

• On 1/8/2018 Load the Intermediate OutSeason (Bike Focus) Plan, 14wks to end on 4/15/2018
    • >> Transition Early << 

• On 3/12/2018 Load the Intermediate EN*Half Plan to end on 4/08/2018
    • On 4/09/2018 Load the Intermediate EN*Full to end on 6/10/2018
    • On 6/11/2018 Load the -- Post Ironman Transition Plan, All Levels (4wks) to end on 7/8/2018

Coach Notes

So we start you with the Run Durability Program (RDP) where you can play with everyone on the Run Durability on GroupMe. Then a quick transition to the January OutSeason plan. You'll do 10 weeks of that into the Swim Camp (to recover) and then the Full Plan.

Al's camp would be nice for bike volume, but frankly I am more interested in how we can modify your OS plan to get you to hit your goals. 

You can head over to the Obssessed Triathlete (www.obsessedtriathlete.com) to do some research on your AG performances at Boulder to get some targets...and then we can talk. 

You can set up a consult with me online here: https://calendly.com/pmccrann/consult/

Let's get to work!

~ Coach P

• Options
    @Coach Patrick

Just following up on if I am suppose to change anything from above since our consult?

B Race - Oceanside 70.3 April 7th
    A Race - IMBoulder June 10th

Thank You.
  • Options
    Plse stay tuned!!!
  • Options
    edited December 12, 2017 2:34PM
    @Sheila Leard - thanks for your patience. I wanted to head back to review your AG a bit for Boulder and see what's what. 

>> PART ONE TRAINING BY IMPORTANCE <<

Run Training: That said, I don't want you to get too flashy on the run...just consistent and steady. You mentioned Run Durability as an issue, so we need to take our time there.  If we do it right, we can build a great bike engine that will set you up for Boulder. 

Bike Volume: 
    I have changed things up a bit as I'd like you to get your bike intensity UP for Oceanside with a few weeks of the Half Plan out of your early OS exit.  I do think that you'll want some flavor of a big bike week post Oceanside, but we'll make that call when we see what that race looks like. 

Swim Work:  Nothing until January please. 

>> PART TWO MODIFICATIONS <<

Basic Week: I think that you are 100% in the hunt for a solid race in Boulder; now it's a matter of putting together the basic "rolling week" that's going to get you there. I like seeing you in Zwift already!
    • Mon - Masters Swim, optional super short run (3 miles or less)
    • Tues - Run + Core
    • Wed - Spin Class for hard bike.
    • Thu - Run and Core
    • Fri - Masters Swim, optional super short run (3 miles or less) 
    • Sat - ABP ride with Team PST, get 90' to 120' in.
    • Sun - Additional Ride of 60 minutes, followed by your planned run. 

Acclimation Strategy - A ten day window is ideal, 7 to 10 days works as well. What does your schedule look like in terms of your ability to get there early? 

~ Coach P

• Options
    edited January 15, 2018 10:05PM
    @Coach Patrick  I need your guidance and blessings to move some training around.

I've been dong a mix of NovOS, RDP and a little swimming for 12 weeks. Your guidance was to start JanOs last week. I feel I should be starting the Intermediate Half Plan. I need to get focused on swimming again. 

Oceanside 70.3 is in 11 weeks and IMBoulder is in 19 weeks.

The Half Plan looks very doable. My runs are TRP 4 x week for 17-20 miles.
    I feel working towards a race Rehearsal in the Half Plan would be good for me.

Following the guidance of the Half Plan it would look like this Jan. 22 - March 4. for 6 weeks:
    • Monday - swim
    • Tuesday - Run (could add a 45 min Zwift)
    • Wednesday - Spin class, swim
    • Thursday - Run long
    • Friday - swim
    • Saturday - Long Bike Zwift, run
    • Sunday - Bike Zwift, run 
    Week 7 March 5th - Race Rehearsal
    Week 8 -11, Half plan -  Mar 12th - April 8th, 
    April 8 - Oceanside 70.3
    April 9 - Recover, swim more.
    April 16 - start IM training, add some big bike weeks.

Strength/core training is interspersed all week. Staying on top of body care everyday. Run intensity is not an option. Just need to slowly increase duration in Zone 2.

I hope this is enough for IM preparation. The other option is go into IM training March 19, twelve weeks out from IM and just train thru Oceanside.

Acclimation strategies are in the works. Details later.

Thank you for your guidance and insights.  :) 
    Sheila 

• Options
    @Sheila Leard -  as always, I defer to you. I personally believe the outs season program is more important than a half plan. At least you can get the first five weeks of the outside and played in before transitioning to the half?

The reduced time should give your body more chance to adapt and he will benefit from the intensity. As a experienced athlete, I’m not worried about you getting physically ready for Oceanside unless you are looking for a competitive result there.

So you could do the LT‘s and plan now and then make sure your swimming twice a week and we should be good. Then bounce out into the half plan with about six-ish weeks to go. Thoughts? 
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick Thank you for the quick response.

I respect your opinion, you're the Coach. So I will jump into JanOs but instead of starting over (I was in NovOs) I will do the last 7 weeks of the JanOs plan. I'll continue working  the FTP intervals and Sweet Spot work on Zwift rides on the weekend. Perfect. Ride On!!

Thank You,
    Sheila

• Options
    Following the guidance of the Half Plan it would look like this Jan. 22 - March 4. for 6 weeks:
    • Monday - swim
    • Tuesday - Run (could add a 45 min Zwift)
    • Wednesday - Spin class, swim
    • Thursday - Run long
    • Friday - swim
    • Saturday - Long Bike Zwift, run
    • Sunday - Bike Zwift, run 
    Week 7 March 5th - Race Rehearsal
    Week 8 -11, Half plan -  Mar 12th - April 8th, 
    April 8 - Oceanside 70.3
    April 9 - Recover, swim more.
    April 16 - start IM training, add some big bike weeks.
    Hi Coach,
    I've been 90% on the plan as outlined above. I've slowly but consistently built back some fitness from all the downtime from IMTX. Knee only acts up if I try to push the pace or run downhill. 
    • As of today CTL is 101 and TSB -19. I'm pleased with how that could track towards IM Boulder.
    • Half Plan calls for RR this next weekend. I will play is smart on prescribed run volume since it's a ramp up from my 20 - 25 miles/week. Rain is in the forecast so RR will probably be on ZWIFT. I downloaded BBS power file for Oceanside to ZWIFT.
    • March 5th - for four weeks build run mileage to 26/week with a double run day.
    • Oceanside 70.3 April 7th
    • Week of low intensity and recovery
    • April 16 get serious about IM specificity.
    • Altitude acclimatization in Tahoe at end of May. Fun training  in Tahoe!
    • How does that look? Any alterations to RR?

THANK YOU!! i'm all ears to modifying if need be. 

• Options
    @Sheila Leard - Very hard to add some value here is you are really crushing it. You could literally run a course on how to do this properly! I love the ramp right now and I feel like it’s very sustainable. I think it’s important for you to make sure that you continue to build and rest so the adaptation happens… Such is that week after Oceanside.

I wouldn’t worry about the one intensity or downhill running stay unhappy services and do happy pieces, you can always pull it out on race day!

No alterations really, but would love to see a shot of your bike and run TSS by week chart if you can.
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick
     I am organizing some TSS charts for my bike and run. I'll get those to you. This is a rest week. 

Oceanside RR

https://endurancenation.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/24639/sheila-leard-oceanside-70-3-2018/p1?new=1
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick  I'm hoping you are able to open the link to my TP Dashboard.  I included  run and bike charts from 2015 leading into IM Louisville which was a good race for me. If this doesn't open I'll send you some passwords. If you need more data I'm happy to dig it out. 

As I take a macro view of my previous data, I feel better for where I'm at leading into IM Boulder on June 10th. During the Oceanside run I felt so bad that it crossed my mind to defer my IM. Treating the residual injuries I'm dealing with is my focus. I'm increasing time on body care. I should have my new Cervelo P3 in about a week and I will really dial in the fit.  My back is unusually  tight from the race.

This week I'm swimming, sauna stretching, light spin classes and no running yet.

You mentioned doing a big bike week which I certainly can do. I'm still teaching two spin classes a week which skews my numbers. I just add those classes as a  low TSS. 

Thank you for your insight and patience when we do stupid things like not calibrating power meters before a race.  :/

http://app.trainingpeaks.com/#dashboard
  • Options
    Sheila -

That link is generic to TP.com, so clicking it takes me to my dashboard.
    Had some serious deja vu there!!!!! LOL.

I will need your username and password...you can use the red chat icon on
    the main EN site to pass those over to me and I can dig in.

Don't let one race get you down; I am looking forward to a deep dive into
    some of your data!!

~ Coach P
  • Options
    @Sheila Leard just want to make sure you saw my reply. Want to make sure you are dialed in!!
  • Options
    Thanks @Coach Patrick I will resend password and username on main EN page using red icon. As of now I’m following Full Intermidiate plan with Camp Week coming up. 
  • Options
    So sorry - I just saw your note in the red chat thingy. I will look at HR graphs and dig deeper.