Homeโ€บ Coaching Forum ๐Ÿงข
Options

Patrick Large Official Coach Thread

124ยป

Comments

• Options

@Coach Patrick except I drink non alcoholic beer (almost exclusively)

• Options

@Coach Patrick absolutely a reduction in overall volume as I focused more on yoga, strength, food intake, etc.

But I'm back and getting all my shit together and ready to go.

• Options

@Patrick Large sounds good. I'm still looking at those back to back we can runs, right now I don't see you putting in the volume that's listed on the plan. Have you made an adjustment to your training set up that I'm not catching? I wanna make sure that the weekend work you're putting in maps to your desired outcome. Let me know.

• Options

@Coach Patrick this message is funny to me as I have been biking more than anything these days and NOT really following a run program. That being said, when I start ramping up and there are back to back runs, I'll go for the total time. I will gauge my run legs and then walk the rest with no real issues. In the forest it beautiful to just walk.

• Options

@Patrick Large I totally see the cycling, it's great work. I just thought you were building to 100 miler run which is why I was emphasizing those long run weekends. If you are no longer training for 100 mile run and instead of doing a different fitness plan, please let me know. My apologies if I missed something more obvious here. Just trying to make sure I'm doing my best to help you. And also to be funny. ๐Ÿคฃ