Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

Hoff's Holiday Weight loss/Accountability Challenge - 2018

Comments

• Options

@Greg Hays never too late.. give me a weigh in on monday morning and goal weight for Dec 21!

• Options

A little concerned this week as my low weight for the week was 88 kg and I did NOT have a great Sat/Sun. Either way .6 lbs down is still down!! dropped .2% in BF and up .1 kg in muscle mass. All arrows trending in the right direction. :)

• Options

I could not get a picture to load but weighed in at 156.4 lbs. target weight is 151.4.

Thanks

greg

• Options

Going in the right direction. Slow but steady

• Options

I guess this is a testament to how disgustingly much crap I was eating every day for the last 8 or so weeks... Literally dropped below my previous goal weight, so I changed it a tad lower to 195. I’ll be happy if I maintain there for the next couple of months before I start getting serious next yr.

• Options

Some of ya'll are killing it already! I'm trying to pace myself:o) 205 flat for me this morning, so a little behind the curve. Starting to get back after the running, and carrying 20 extra lbs...sucks. Traveling most of the week for work, so will need to be extra cautious about what I'm stuffing in my mouth. On a positive note that is also good for accountability, today marks 12 days of no smoking.

• Options

Good week weight wise; down 2.9 lbs. Probably some water weight in there padding the number. So far, the accountability here steered me from indulging in the following: 2x vendor luncheons, a jumbo apple fritter and sugar cookies (Christmas cookie baking started early the year).

The wife is talking about a trip to the seafood buffet this Friday, if she gets the all clear from her dermatologist. THAT is definitely going to take some will power on my part.

• Options

@John Withrow - how did you lose 6lbs in a week?? wtf?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Options

Hey all, I updated the 1st post of this thread to have a link to the tracking sheet right where you can find it.

please update your column weekly. please DO keep posting here and encouraging each other!

• Options

OUCH- going backwards a bit this week. BUT it could have been much worse. Too much business i.e. food and drink. Just a little bump in the road :) next week weigh in will be amazing!!!

• Options

Going pretty well so far, I like the accountability.

This is going to be the tough week, going out of town, eating out, missing a couple workouts, Thanksgiving, and my nieces wedding on Saturday!

• Options

No pic today since I weighted at the gym.

220.1 this week. Still a lot but going on the right direction.

• Options

Not super awesome, but considering events of the week, I'll take the .9 loss. Can't keep this pace up or you will all be exposed to my "fatty mcfatty" photo. 204.1 this morning...was 201.x yesterday morning:o(

• Options

@Mark Hickman - did you eat something with a lot of salt? I can go up 2 lbs in a day if I eat dinner in a restaurant and have anything but a salad

my weight for the week is 156.4

• Options

@Patrick Large looks like you've earned a weekly punishment as per rule #5, get that pic up on the dashboard AND all of the EN group me's you are a member of ASAP or I will sick @John Withrow on you and trust me, you DON'T want THAT. (I've been there, the man is relentless!)

@Greg Hays - weekly weigh in?

@Andrew Lustigman - you back from the USSR yet? you look like you ate your way through eastern europe!

• Options

sorry to be late I took a picture but could not get it to load. weighed in yesterday at 154.1 (-2.3)

• Options

OK people- I took the pic before I actually read what #5 was, but I assumed it was a gut pic.

Here you go... "I am a Fatty Fat Fat Boy"

• Options

Here you go- back on track. 2.2 LBS down from last week :)

• Options

Survived Thanksgiving/Travel/missed couple of workouts week.

• Options

I went the wrong direction this week. I guess 0 workouts from a Sinus infection and stupid eating while we were away for Thanksgiving had me up ~4lbs, but still ahead of target.

198.4 today.

• Options

After a long holiday weekend I wasn't sure what kind of number I would have today. I am glad to see that things keep moving in the right direction. 219.5 today, 4.5 loss so far.

• Options

I did rather well this weekend. Didn't manage to get on the bike, though building a playhouse for the kids was quite a workout. Down 2.2 lbs even with those pieces of pumpkin pie I consumed.

• Options
    edited November 27, 2018 3:15PM

Not as bad as I thought given Russia and Paris for two weeks - 187.8 this am.

• Options

@Patrick Large - you need to put that on the dashboard!!!! GOOD ON YOU!

• Options

Andy - for now on, enter it on the chart on your own, AND post here. the link to the chart is on the top of this thread, post #1

you are technically over your limit and should have to have a shaming post for getting too fat while visiting Donald's uncle Vlad. We'll give you this week, but you must be under 186.7 next week to escape the shame!

• Options

@Greg Hays @Mark Hickman - need updates from you two!

• Options

Posted, stayed flat at 154.0. need to hit some weight loss this week or else.

G

• Options
    I need to log in, but 203.7 on Monday morning. Pretty sure I owe a shame shot and will deliver. Heading overseas for exercises so next Monday may be my last weigh in before the final. Mark.

Sent from my iPhone
  • Options

OK guys- not great, but going down just a bit. 88.3kg is equal to 194.7lbs I have been at this weight for a while now so it is time to break through this plateau. This is my strategy for this week and there is some history/proof behind it. The mornings when I weigh in the lightest are the mornings when I either didnt have dinner or I had a very very light dinner. As a family we tend to eat a bit later and that isnt good. This week I am going to try and not have a true dinner at home and eat a more substantial meal before I leave the office at 5:30/6:00. I wont be restricting calories, but just adjusting when I consume them... so we wait until next week to see if it works.

• Options

Rough week. I had my braces tightened Tuesday and was on a liquid diet until Saturday. Bananas and Carnation Instant Breakfast. Glad to be eating solid food again. It definitely had a positive impact on my weight; -2.5 lbs for the week.

@Patrick Large I also find that late meals have an effect on the next morning's scale reading, especially if it is a heavy/dense one. At most I try and keep it to a high fiber bowl of cereal as a late snack/meal. I find it helps everything work themselves out in the end.