Homeβ€Ί Community Forum 🏠
Options

Hoff's Holiday Weight loss/Accountability Challenge - 2019

13Β»

Comments

• Options

I did not get on the scale until today. I'm at 206 and only need 1 lb to hit my target. I believe I'm a little dehydrated from running with my winter stuff on to and from work so need to be diligent this week still.

• Options

Good work Gordon.

• Options

anyone weigh in on Monday.. shy of my goal by a 1lb. but got the kick off I was looking for to get me ahead of the curve before the holidays. Many thanks to all the usual participants and props to @Patricia Rosen for putting out here with the guys and supah props to @Peter Greagg and @Patrick Large for providing the entertaining fatty fat pics.

if people are interested in having a discussion about fat losing strategies during the OS, we could/should start a thread (or accountability challenge) In the New Year. Let me know interest and we will remove the shaming and make this focus on the positive aspects of losing weight!

happy holidays to all

• Options

Got on the scale yesterday and came in at 204 1lbs under my goal. Trying to be good over the rest of the holidays. Thanks for the challenge to get me focused in December.

• Options

I weighed in today at 113.2. 1.2 pounds over... not sure it is totally accurate as I just did a 7.7 mile run... those last few pounds are so tough!

• Options

First up, thank you Hoff for doing the challenge once again, and to all the other participants that helped me stay the course at this time of the year.

Alas, I didn't quite hit my target (missed by just over a pound), but I am way ahead of where I am usually at this time of the year. So thanks again to all.

I would be interested in participating in both tips for weight loss, as well as an accountability challenge.

My A race is 19 weeks away, and I hope to race around 10% of body fat (that would be a first for me LOL), and that is about 135 pounds..

Best wishes to all in this Holiday Season.

• Options

There is a new years day run I can do but I can't just wear an American flag and fishnet stockings, I'll get arrested! Unless I tell people I'm actually Leslie πŸ’ƒ(you'll have to look up Austin info on Leslie to understand what I'm talking about here...)