Home Announcements 🎙
Options

IM Texas Rally

13»

Comments

• Options
    GEoff, that's a great question...I will make a note to post the Monday of that week about training and then we can discuss "post rally" while we are in Woodlands!!!!
  • Options
    Hey - just went through all the Stuff Patrick has provided us. Since I am not familiar with the area, I am going to plan to arrive between 1200 and 1400 and do as much recon as I can before the 7PM meeting. There is really no substitute for a personal recon despite all the great stuff Patrick sent.

Anyone interested? If so, just drop me a note or call me next Thursday.
  • Options
    All - I just posted some information about the area that you are going to be staying around in the Woodlands. A list of restaurants and groceries. If you are interested in the information, please go over to the IM TX group. Look forward to seeing everyone next week.

@Joe - I am actually working on a project up in the Woodlands right now. I am hoping I can get all of the out of town folks out of the office on on the way to the airport by 4:00pm so I can scoot out and meet up with everyone on Thursday before I head home.
  • Options
    @John, that would be great...thanks!!!!