Home OutSeason (January ‘10)
Options

January OS "Social" Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Robin that bike is awesome!!
  • Options
    Yeah I know.. FYI, MiM = Memphis in May triathlon, mt bike off road tri the day before on the sat and then the oly tri on the Sunday, neither of which have I ever done, normally falls over my anniv = 18 May... about 2 - 2.5 hours away from here. many locals go there... so I was trying to know the EN tng plan another thing to see if I thought I could do an "epic" tng weekend, ie two races like I have been known to do before! by just getting up early and driving over if I was already going to spend the night, then get the whole weekend sorta thing! but I don't have Excel so not quite sure about what part of the tng I will be in//// ie. a four hour bike ride? would not make for an OLY tri!! and with HS graduation the weekend before ???? then wondering aloud, what is an IMWI gal to do that weekend of May 23d?? and then hubby mentioned vacay.... so not sure about this tri! but yes....i thought you had mentioned doing this race. on the other hand if we were about to vacay why not blow it out and wear it out on one weeekdn so I could chill guilt free on the beach??? see how my mind works Robin!! ? smile. right now we have snow and I am in no physical shape to tackle an Epic weekend! m