Home Races & Places 🏁⛺
Options

New Mallorca Tri Camp April 2018 - Pricing Update Published

Comments

• Options
    Roster added to original post...
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2017 5:47PM
    Where did the info on Mallorca go?  I may be interested.  Will talk in Boone tomorrow.  Nevermind, just realized I was on page 2.
    Thanks
  • Options
    @Dave Campbell - you are on page two...click back to page one!
  • Options
    Wow- congrats on the uptake on this camp.  There are lots of heavy hitters on the crew!
  • Options
    Was hoping to bike with @Dave Tallo at this event.........will my wish be granted?
  • Options
    X2 on the heavy hitters....  THIS is one camp I will be sorry to miss...  Been wanting to go to Mallorca since way back in the rockclimbing days (climbing as good as the cycling) but I already have plans for April 2018... Cant wait to follow the adventure of these lucky people.
  • Options
    Not happy @tim cronk - will not be present.........but I understand....... :'(

• Options
    Sorry but this may sound like a dumb question (I've never attended a training camp like this before), so the camp/accommodation cost is $500 (I'm happy to share) and that's it? Obviously plus my flights/transport to the camp and € for food/coffee, is that it? ie no extras for coaching etc when we are there? Apologies again for a daft question :-)

• Options
    Was hoping to bike with @Dave Tallo at this event.........will my wish be granted?
    Ha!   It's about time you know my normal MO for big weeks: talk a big game for 11 months, and then crack on day 2 and eat paella and tapas for the remainder of the trip to "recover."  That's why you'll never find me on Strava!

You guys are going to have a blast.  

• Options
    JUST WIRE THE CANADIAN MONEY TO SOUTH of the border!
  • Options
    Jon Allen said:
    Sorry but this may sound like a dumb question (I've never attended a training camp like this before), so the camp/accommodation cost is $500 (I'm happy to share) and that's it? Obviously plus my flights/transport to the camp and € for food/coffee, is that it? ie no extras for coaching etc when we are there? Apologies again for a daft question :-)

don't take my word as Gospel, but yes, that's right. 

@everyone coming - I am talking to coach P about putting together, with a travel agent friend of his, a group 2-3 day weekend in Madrid on the way in or out of town. Seems like we will all most likely be connecting through there.. stay tuned, but please indicate your interest... 
  • Options
    Ok I'm turning 50 next year so I can't think of a more epic way to celebrate, deposit sent.  Now I just need to figure out how the heck I'm going to keep up with this rock star group!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick  deposit paid, :-)
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2017 6:26PM
    @Coach Patrick, before I pull the trigger and alter my usual/annual May Mallorca plans, can you at least tell me what city on Mallorca the camp will be based out of?
  • Options
    @Scott Alexander - I am glad we can both fly from Dallas to Spain to actually meet for the first time!  LOL......that's all my fault but would be great to see you there!

• Options
    edited April 29, 2017 8:50PM
    Desposit sent...
  • Options
    Ok I'm turning 50 next year so I can't think of a more epic way to celebrate, deposit sent.  Now I just need to figure out how the heck I'm going to keep up with this rock star group!
    And the post ride lies and tales session turns epic!
  • Options
    Pushing my chips in.
  • Options
    edited April 30, 2017 9:24PM
    Alrighty folks, my deposit is IN!

I will forego my annual May tradition with my existing group to go hang out with all you whackadoos in April.

I do need to know location details (will we be based in Pollenca?) though, as I'll undoubtedly add some time somewhere else (possibly with the UK cycling guys I usually go with, or perhaps some other European destination for vaca) before and/or after.
  • Options
    Trigger pulled in lost bet at BRP
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2017 2:59PM
    now I can truly still have bike envy at this camp!!! 
    details on the bet please... 
  • Options
    Yes you did @Trent Prough!!! Great group of people going...we are going to have a blast mixed in with some epic riding!!!!
  • Options
    Ok folks it's official, I go away and a crap ton of you sign up. We are at 19 athletes with me right now, so putting this on the WaitList until I can confirm room status, etc. 

Those of you on the fence, you can still go to the first page of this post and sign up...you'll get kept in order and your deposit is 100% refundable if need be. 

GOING TO BE SO EPIC!!!
  • Options
    Trying to figure out how to sign up for the waitlist - paypal icon is locked?
  • Options
    Guess I'm on the waiting list
  • Options
    @Josh Church you have joined Team Stanbaugh on the WaitList!!!!
  • Options
    @Coach Patrick: all prices went up 250USD???
  • Options
    @DAVID RICHMOND - No, you (and early folks) are in...it's for the waitlist folks as I need to upgrade and add support for more folks. 
  • Options
    ok, got it. have a great day