Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Hoff's Holiday Weight loss/Accountability Challenge - 2017

edited November 16, 2017 12:48PM in Community Forum 🏠

Put down that Halloween Candy and get on the scale, that's right, fall has crept up on you, less daylight, no A race in sight, and it's getting tougher to see your toes over that growing mid-section - the Holiday weight loss/ accountability challenge is here to the rescue!  

Unlike last year, to try and get more people interested here, the focus is not only on massive unhealthy weight loss in 6.5 weeks. I'd like to stress the accountability and the idea of using the challenge to stay even and not gain weight during the holiday season. 

the rules are as follows
Initial weigh in is Nov 6 & 7

post your weigh in, ideally with a pic, of self or scale

choose your target weight that you will weigh when the contest ends in 6 ½  WEEKS (DEC 22nd).

The goal here is to encourage you to either maintain, or hit a reasonable goal weight through the holiday season and enter the OS lean & mean!

The rules as per last year’s challenge:
1-Declare your current weight 
(ideally with a posted pic)
2-State your goal weight (Goal Date is 6.5 weeks away - Dec 22)
3-everyone reports weight weekly to this forum thread (Monday morning weight ins), we are on the honor system, but in any given week, the admin(me) can ask for a photo of scale (with toes on it!)
4-Admin will make a shared google sheet with target weights by week and post a link here.
5-If in any week you are more than 2lbs ABOVE ANY intermediate weigh-in, you must take a non-flexing, picture that shows your face and your fat gut holding a sign that says "I am a fatty fat guy" (or "I'm a fatty fat girl"). This picture must also be posted to the Dashboard on EN as well as the EN body comp Group Me
6-If you miss the final weigh-in goal weight, then you have your choice of the following 2 "Insults"
6-A-Do a Whitecastle (or similar) slider 6-pack 1.5 mile run on a track. Eat a slider then run a lap (6x). All on video, to be uploaded to youtube making sure you tell everyone why you are doing the punishment.
Note: if there is no "White Castle" near you, you can substitute with Jack in the box jr hamburgers, or as a last resort, McDonalds Cheesburgers
6-B-Run a sanctioned "official" race (with a minimum of 100 competitors) at a minimum 5k distance (but could be longer or a triathlon) All on video, to be uploaded to youtube making sure you tell everyone why you are doing the punishment in the following required attire: 

Men: wearing nothing but a pink speedo (or mankini), socks and shoes (and race number belt if necessary) - NO SHIRT. 
Women: wearing nothing but an American Flag String Bikini, Red Fishnet Thigh Highs (ankle socks if you want) and shoes (and race number belt if necessary) - NO COVERUPS of any kind
7-if anyone has any ideas of a different punishment for the weekly or final challenge, I'd love to hear about it and see if we can broaden the scope.

Here is the weight Loss challenge sheet
note the instructions in the pic below - 
the ONLY data for you to change is to enter your weight in the new space (on Monday's) in your column. Please don't change anyone else's data or any data below. 
I will endeavor to take screen shots (unless there's a backtracking feature anyone knows of) on a regular basis.

Reminder that the punishments will be enforced!!!

Tagged:

Comments