Home OutSeason (January ‘10)
Options

January Roll Call

12346»

Comments

• Options
    YEAH!!! Mike B is in da haus!!!! So glad you are part of our Jan crew Mike!

OK, so what the heck is an African Cichlid? You need to post a picture of whatever the heck that is!!!
  • Options
    Posted By Nemo Brauch on 18 Jan 2010 10:07 AM

YEAH!!! Mike B is in da haus!!!! So glad you are part of our Jan crew Mike!

OK, so what the heck is an African Cichlid? You need to post a picture of whatever the heck that is!!!

OK WSM Nemo - Where is the thread on how to post pics?? I was nevr good at it in the old forums, and couldn't figure it out here either ... shouldn't it be easier??

• Options

It's about time, Mike!

It was good to see you and Vicki on Saturday. Looking forward to doing some shorter races with you this year!

• Options
    Posted By Mike Biarnesen on 18 Jan 2010 05:05 PM

OK WSM Nemo - Where is the thread on how to post pics?? I was nevr good at it in the old forums, and couldn't figure it out here either ... shouldn't it be easier??

Mike - Not Nemo, but here's a method which works for me; others use online pictures services like Flickr, but if you just want to upload from your own computer, this does the trick, and you don't have to leave the forum reply page to do it:

1. While you are replying, down below the reply box you're writing in (won't work if you are in the Quick Reply one), there are two pop down boxes: Attachments and Topic Review.

2. Select "Attachments"

3. Click on "Browse..." button.

4. Select a picture from your hard drive or other source connected to your computer.

5. Select "Upload" (to the right ot Browse button)

6. More choices appear; select "Insert".

Advantage: these are stored on same server as this forum, and you can then select "My Files" to add the same pic to another post.

• Options

Hey Mike- here's the thread with directions for the other alternative method that Al mentions.

endurancenation.us.dnnmax.com/Commu...fault.aspx