Home Community Forum 🏠
Options

Team Tundra Force

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Mike and Carly, send me address and hats are yours! (Feel free to send me your address through the message center if you like or post here).

I usually add my pictures by adding the html link from flikr.
  • Options
    Thanks Kevin - Message sent with addy, S'bucks card load added ... Is there a process for the Haiti donation? I've seen the money for miles things in FB, but not sure what mechanism to use for this!
  • Options
    Hi Kevin,

I sent you a message and I hope you got it. I'm in for the hat even though i didn't really input any data though I was out there. Thank you so much for gettting the hats. I will love wearing it around !

If you didn't get my message and need my address please let me know and I will load up your sbux card !

Thanks again,

Nathalie
  • Options
    Nathalie, got your message and your hat went out today! Mike got yours this afternoon so yours will go out tomorrow!

Took mine out for a spin along the Genesee River Path along the University campus today.

IMG_0160
  • Options
    Got my hat today! As Texas gets pounded AGAIN by subzero temps! Perfect!

[IMAGE:88]
  • Options
    The first piece of mail I opened when I got home from Dallas last night was the package with my new hat! Perfect timing, we have SNOW here on the Outer Banks of NC!!! I'll take a pic with it later today. Thanks so much Kevin- this is awesome!
  • Options
    okay so Mike B, since you got it figured out. how do you load the Sbux card??? I need step by step please as my first go was a no go! m
  • Options
    Every time I try to load the Pic of me in my hat, I don't get the icons! Any other thread and I get all of the appropriate icons. Not sure why it is only this thread. But I did take a picture! It is super cold here in MA again. I was a weanie and skipped the BRick run today. Might be a few degrees warmer tomorrow for the run--- maybe...
  • Options

Posted By Michele Cellai on 30 Jan 2010 01:59 PM
    Every time I try to load the Pic of me in my hat, I don't get the icons! Any other thread and I get all of the appropriate icons. Not sure why it is only this thread. But I did take a picture! It is super cold here in MA again. I was a weanie and skipped the BRick run today. Might be a few degrees warmer tomorrow for the run--- maybe...

Michele - see this thread: http://endurancenation.us.dnnmax.co...fault.aspx
  • Options

Thank You Cary! That other thread had some testing but it definitely helped. I used Snapfish and it required the < >

So that's me in my hat last week. I am all red because it is after the run. The hat is perfect!
  • Options
    Don't thank me yet - snapfish and our forums aren't getting along. You did everything correctly, but all we see is a red rectangle. image
  • Options
    Crap! That's Google Chrome. I've got to do it through Mozilla Firefox. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Trying from Mozilla!
  • Options
    yeah!! I see it! Very nice!
  • Options

Posted By Marianne Park on 30 Jan 2010 08:57 AM
    okay so Mike B, since you got it figured out. how do you load the Sbux card??? I need step by step please as my first go was a no go! m
    Hey Marianne, Had to get to my computer (vs. Itouch) so could walk through it step by step again!

www.starbucks.com
    click "starbucks card"
    click "manage your card"
    In the window "Or Get Started Right Away", enter the card Number you want to load (Kevin's = 6051739683291996)
    click "Reload this card" and enter the amount and credit card info ...
  • Options
    Kevin- your Starbucks card is reloaded!

Here is a pick of me with the hat on- next to our snowman yesterday. That hat came in handy!

• Options
    I have already gotten some use out of the hat even in texas! Its been mid 30s still! No more True tundra point yet though.
  • Options
    Mine has gotten some good use as well
  • Options
    Watching it snow big, fluffy flakes outside my window right now. Hat and running stuff packed under desk. Meeting at 1PM then going to duck out for a bit. Forgot the Yaktrax (and no easy availability to screws right now) so might need to cut back on the intervals a touch today lest I end up taking a header.
  • Options
    Cold and snowy this AM, so I had to wear a hat with a bill to keep snow from hitting me in eyes. But I wore the EN hat while I sat in the ice bath!
  • Options
    Every time I think I'm bad ass, I check in here with you all for a reality check. It was 38 degrees this morning with 15mph winds. I thought for sure that would earn me at least 1 little tundra point! Nope!!! Seriously, you guys are the real deal!!! I'll still wear my hat with pride!
  • Options
    Snow tomorrow + long, hilly run in Barrington Sarurday = Great first outing for my new EN hat!!
    Can't wait!
  • Options
    I EARNED A TUNDRA POINT!!!!!! :-)

Just 1 point for 1 hour of riding at 32 degrees (with 10mph wind- that doesn't get me any more points, but I wanted ya to know it wasn't a pansy 32!)

I sat in bed this morning in total conflict. I didn't want to be on the trainer again, but dang it's been cold. 3 things got me up and out the door: 1- not wanting to be on the trainer, 2- Marianne's posts all weekend from the Pres Day Challenge, that girl is tough!, 3- This Challenge and the thought that I would FINALLY earn 1 point and the right to wear my hat with pride!!!

So thanks everyone- you got me outside today for a kick-ass workout that was hard, but MUCH better than drilling it on the trainer.

Now where do I enter my 1 little point? The spreadsheet doesn't seem to include February (or maybe I'm looking at the wrong one!?)
  • Options

I have TOTALLY loved my hat!!! wore it this morning,, and from the girlfriend factor... okay so headbands sometimes leave a little ridge in the hairline, sorta flattens it.... so then when you go to the grocery store you have hat head!!!  but if you leave on the headband it is sweaty and too warm..... so I just love the hat, cuz when I take it off, I can fluff up my hair and still go run errands, yeah okay I stink, but my hair looks good!!!!     it had warmed up to a toasty 30 degrees this morning, and a bit of ice on the trails so ran instead....  haven't been posting in the spreadsheet but yes here in Arkansas you can rack up some Tundra points esp in February....  I guess the coldest ride was this past Saturday at 24 or something like that.  I think Michele M, just rode in 20.... actually I didn't look that morning so it wouldn't mentally phase me!! 

This was from the first snow, early feb and we have had a second one too.  yeah I know you yanks don't count ## of snows, but us Dixie Chicks do!!!  (hey I was born in RI so no offense to the yanks!!, I got called that all the time growing up in the south!)

just read MIke's post about sbux... okay will try it!!

www.starbucks.com

click "starbucks card"

click "manage your card"

In the window "Or Get Started Right Away", enter the card Number you want to load (Kevin's = 6051739683291996)

click "Reload this card" and enter the amount and credit card info ...

• Options
    Another random point for Team Texas..... I am realllly tired of the cold though. I have gotten WAY to much use out of my hat lately. I even was runnign and was not happy to discover the entire sidewalk was iced over and wasnt wet... So i got some speed skating in for a few feet!
  • Options
    We need a february page-I have no idea how to do that, but if the snow is going to stick around we might as well add up the points
  • Options
    Ok, I added February