Homeโ€บ Coaching Forum ๐Ÿงข
Options

Scott Giljum's Micro thread

15678911ยป

Comments

• Options

@Scott Giljum - so, back to the daily grind! With the focus of your season being cycling dominant, finding ways for you to be engaged on the bike is the most important thing right now.

Yes, there is a training plan. But at the end of the day getting you to ride or to train on the bike in anyway shape or form is was beneficial. Having motivational events like the Tour Du Zwift 2020 are helpful, so use them to your advantage.

Put another way, I almost see this as an opportunity for you to be a little "opportunistic" with your training ร  la @Tim Sullivan. Don't feel good in the morning? Ride short and easy...feel good but it's 8pm? Hop on, warm up, and bang out a quick race. Feel good on a Saturday? Add an hour or so easy.

I could be off the mark with this assessment, but part of me feels like your body defies the Proto typical constraints of a training program. In other words, the better you get at listening to your body's rhythm, exploring places when you can work and then backing off when you can't, the better an athlete you will become.

Thoughts?

~ Coach P