Home Coaching Forum 🧢
Options

Katsuyuki Kiya Official Coach Thread

Comments

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - thank you so much for representing Endurance Nation. The pictures and the information are fantastic. Personally, I am just happy to see that sometimes you and your friends do actually smile! 🤣There were a few race pictures from your trip last year where you looked like serious businessmen and not a group of great athletes / people.

The question of handling these open six weeks is really a function of what's possible for you athletically. If you were 100% healthy, then I would tell you to find a half marathon which we could race. It will be nice to have some run focus training while you are unable to be in the pool. It would also be a nice complement to the cycling volume that you will do later in the season. But I am concerned about the health of your shoulder and do not want you running vigorously.

Do you think a run focus as I have described could work for you by mid-March?

Let me know!

~ Coach P

• Options
    edited February 10, 2020 8:54AM

@Coach Patrick

Hi, coach!

Last Saturday I implanted the right back tooth. Having made the incision and suturing, the dentist instructed me to take three days of complete rest and rest until thread removal (about a week to 10 days) (workouts that do not sweat well are OK).

So, I postponed the FinalSurge menu for one week to the next week and this week was a rest week.

I wanted to resume training as soon as possible, but until the end of thread removal it was easy training and I had to ban swimming.

What to say! Ah~

…but,

My right shoulder was still a bit painful, so I consider it a good rest period.

So,

The blank training period from March to April totaled four weeks.

As you say, if my shoulders are getting better, I'd like to spend 4 weeks on Run Focus.

That's because for all other workouts (including OS plans), I choose Bike Focus.

Anyway, I can't do full-scale training until the thread is removed from the oral cavity, so I will contact you again when the thread is removed.

Katsuyuki Kiya ~K2ヾ(^v^)k~

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya you are becoming the bionic man! or the 🤖man! I am sorry to hear about your tooth as I am sure that is very painful; but you are an IRONMAN so I know you will be okay.

And ultimately I agree with your assessment. There is an a better time this year for it to happen then right now. There's plenty of time for you to get ready for your race later in the season, so let's take care of business.

Please contact me as soon as you can train again, but for right now yes the focus should be on the run. I think you'll enjoy getting back to the open road and your favorite sport of running!

👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍👟😍

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Coach, good morning!

I have a request.

Every three months, feedback from members of the “KonaChallenge”, a triathlon magazine “Lumna” project, will be sent live via the Internet as we did last time.

Last time, I announced and borrowed an EN shirt from Akio Yamauchi.

I would like to return my EN shirt to Akio Yamauchi, can you send me one EN shirt?

If you lend me an EN shirt, I will wear the EN shirt for future announcements.

How about that?

And about practice resumption,

My thread removal is next Monday.

Until then, dentists have told you to refrain from hard training.

So I shifted my training another week and left it free for the next week.

Because there is an FTP test right after starting the next workout menu.

I don't think if you test next Tuesday you'll get a good number.

So I'm going to make adjustments in the next week and resume workouts from the next week (two weeks later).

What do you think?

I'm waiting for your answers on these two points.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya yes, I am more than happy to send you a shirt. I appreciate all that you have done for the team by being such a good representative. Please get me the correct mailing address and shirt size for you.

I agree that a test will be too much in your first week back. Instead I would like you to do a 20 minute intervals on the bike at your usual zone three whites. I would like to see what your heart rate is for the effort as well as how you feel. This will give us a sense of just how big your fitness gap is OK?

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Hi, Coach! I appreciate your kindness.

The next feedback meeting will be on May 10 (Sunday).

My address is:

305 Townvilla-Settu, 20 -2 Araki-Cho, Shinjyuku-Ku, Tokyo 160 0007 Japan

TEL +81-3-6273-2447

Katsuyuki Kiya

My size is S.

At that time, is it possible to send the cycle computer mount that I talked about before together?

I will purchase it and send it to your address, so I would appreciate it if you could enclose it with an EN shirt.

If you agree, please let me know your address.

I will be doing a Bike workout in Zone 3 for 20 minutes this week. I will tell you the result.

• Options

K2 -

yes I’ll send you that computer. Is it better for me to buy here in the US?

I found this one online that will cost me $15 +9 dollars shipping, a total of $24: https://ebay.to/2HEyRPB

let me know on FB and I can buy if that’s right

my address is Patrick McCrann

4 Woodford Rd Barrington, RI 02806

USA

+16175133830

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Hi, Coach!

I have just purchased a mount of the cycle computer on eBay and made the shipping address your address.

I would appreciate it if you could send it with the EN shirt.

I have good news and reports for you.

Let's start with some good news.

Last month's Kona Challenge feedback meeting was published online in the triathlon magazine "Lumina".

https://lumina-magazine.com/archives/news/17488?fbclid=IwAR3svQUHlPrPA00AoB8suglRf47Tt29L1e0Od1UQlHnBOZivQxZ90ND0k_Y

Endurance Nation and coaches were also mentioned.

Next is a report to you.

On Tuesday this week, I did a roller workout in Zone 3 for 20 minutes as you advised.

As for Bike, I didn't really feel a fitness gap.

But yesterday, I tried the Bike VO2 workout again at level 1 for the first time in a while, and it felt pretty tough.

It seems that my physical strength, which I had trained with the Bike Vo 2, fell a little during this rest period.

Also, since I haven't run Run for a while, the LT value has dropped significantly. If I don't continue training for a while, it will take time for Run's running power to recover.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya I am waiting for your package and will send it as soon as I get it with your shirt. Thank you very much for sharing the link to the magazine article. Can you post that to our in Japan page on Facebook? I think the other members would like to see it!

I am not surprised by your bike test, but it is good information. Will take approximately two weeks for you to feel strong enough where you can recover from those Intervals. It will take some time, could you are on the right path!

I am hopeful that the Weeknd workouts will also help get you back on track. I will await your reports.

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Good evening, coach!

Last week was a very important week for me.

That's because there was an FTP test and 5000mTT.

Unfortunately, the FTP test was unable to update the peak power at 256W.

But I did my best.

I will do my best to update my personal best in the test at the end of this month.

I did 5000mTT at the Imperial Palace (there are several slopes on the way), not the usual course in a flat park. I simply can't compare to past records, but it's at least better than last month.

There was a period in February when I was forced to take a break for dropping off and treating my teeth, but I can finally return to my original workout.

As you may already know, Japan has caused a lot of new coronaviruses and many tournaments have been canceled and sports clubs closed.

Pools are no exception. All the pools I use have been closed.

So, from this week, the Swim menu will not be available.

Should I do "EN Swim Dry Land Strength [All Seasons]" instead?

Tell us your thoughts

Postscript

It looks like your bike computer mount has arrived at your home. I look forward to receiving them from you along with the EN shirt.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya thank you for the update. Yes, I would like you to do the dryland sessions. That will help you build some good strength before you return to the pool. Do not worry about your bike test results

After you took a break for your tooth, I was expecting there to be a little bit of a drop. I am confident your next test will be better.

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Coach!

(* ≧ ∀ ≦) φ ... Happy Birthday ♪

I haven't met you in person, but I love your humor and your studious and caring personality.

I hope to get a quality rating in IM Korea this year and meet you in Kona next year.

Have a nice birthday.ヾ(^v^)k

• Options
    edited March 10, 2020 2:36PM

@Coach Patrick

Yesterday, I went to the water pool (20 minutes) and measured it.

The members selected for the Kona challenge project (Triathlon Magazine Lumia) are supposed to measure once every 3 months.

(Other than that, I will do Bike FTP, RunVo2max, range of motion and flexibility in 4 specialized facilities.)

In swimming, I swim against running water.

I captured it with two cameras, recorded it, and got feedback from the staff.

Flow rate adjusted to a width of ~ 1.4 (3.8 km in about 70 minutes)

in feedback from

・Lack of growth on both sides from drowning

・Right diversion tends to be outward.

・He started writing with the straight arm as it was after he drowned himself to the right (I don't have a high elbow.).

・When breathing (right), the body opens widely to the right (Especially in the second half) *

*This may be the cause of the meandering, ...

・After he drowned himself to his left, the scratching of his hand turned inward (be also associated with the above-noted right rolling).

・In the latter half of the measurement, the pitch increases and the stretch after entering the water decreases, and the body starts to shake (The last video shows the first minute (left) and the second minute.).

etc.

What do you think of my swimming?

Also, yesterday I checked R Body

(this is an English site, https://r-body.com/en/center/otemachi/) for physical condition.

It's similar to the FMS measurement, but it's updated from two years ago.

Kona Challenge members visit the facility every three months to check on progress.

Here are the tests and results:. (Judgment: Yes, No)

・Thoracic extension, shoulder flexion x

・Thoracic extension, shoulder external rotation x

・Shoulder internal rotation ○

・Cervical flexion ×

・Cervical extension ×

・Cervical rotation ×

・Thoracic rotation left ×

・Ankle dorsiflexion ○

・Hip extension ○

・Hip flexion ×

・Hip internal rotation ×

・Right hip external rotation ×

・Lumbar spine, scapulothoracic joint x

3/13 point

Looking back at the results of the test in my own way, I felt the following.

・Absence of left cervical and thoracic rotation compared to right

This may be related to the fact that it is only right breathing in Swim.

I just noticed when I was filmed underwater in "Aqualab" that the right roll is very big while the left roll is small.

I thought that my body was rotating to the right more than necessary by breathing to the right, but in the first place, it became difficult to rotate to the left even on land.

・The right hip external rotation is greater than the left.

I was told by my coach at a team practice session on Thursday that ... is characterized by the movement of my right leg during long runs, intervals, and other times when I get tired from putting on stress.

My hip joint disease until now is concentrated in the right leg.

That may have something to do with it.

After that, I realized again that the reason why I did not reach the normal range of motion was not a bone problem but a muscle problem ....

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya I saw your videos on Facebook and I really enjoyed taking a look at your swim technique. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I agree, your swim stroke is short in two areas.

First, you do not hold the water to the finish with a flat hand. In this instance you are looking for your thumb to touch halfway down your leg at the very end of the swim stroke. This is where we are "holding on to" all of the speed you have generated in the pull. You hand is in a good position to do this, but it follows the red arrow to quickly get out vs the green arrow to push the water away.

Second, your catch is happening at 90-degrees (good) but under your torso - like you are in "plank" position. You start in the good position, to gain strength with the back muscles you need to "pop" the elbow up. To many the practice of getting out of the pool in the deep end by pushing with the hands is a good reminder. You cannot get out of the pool in the deep end with your elbows lower than your wrists.

Here is a good article with some tips that might help you!

https://www.triswimcoach.com/high-elbow-catch/

The other mobility stuff is very interesting...you are fortunate to have such a great resource!

~ Coach P

• Options

coach!

Thank you for the advice.

Right now, all pools are closed and I can't swim, but if I have the opportunity, I would like to try the movements you taught.😊

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - it is important to focus on the things that we control. Right now those pools are outside of our control, so I like how you are turning your focus to the bike, the run, and your functional strength. All of this work will pay off in the future. 👍 That said, I do miss the mental relaxation that comes with swimming.

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Hi Coach!

Finally, my office was closed.

(My workplace is an acupuncture and moxibustion clinic in the sports club.)

I was unemployed for 1 month and lost my income ... I'm in trouble.

Currently, I am preparing for a house call so that I can go to a hospital for treatment if requested.

When I don't go to work, I always make time for practice by juggling work time, so I tend to be lazy when I'm free.

I wake up at the same time I have work, train, and do things I can do at home (I don't have any income.) while I'm working.

So far, I ’ ve been able to train Bike and Run well, except I can't do Swim.

However, I feel very guilty about training outside in a world where 'Stay at Home' is shouted. (There is no penalty for training outside in Japan.)

On SNS (Facebook, etc.), it is often said that the posting of training itself is imprudent, so I haven't been able to post much recently, but I am training properly.

*Check out my training at Final Surge.

In my blog, I draw details including outdoor training. It's in Japanese, but please check this as well.

https://blog.goo.ne.jp/livestrong1002

• Options

K2 - thank you so much for the update. I was wondering why you were social media account had gone silent. I understand the need to be respectful of the public situation. At the same time, as an athlete, I also know how important it is for you to stay mentally and physically healthy. To put it another way, I'm glad to see that you found a way to train that is also socially respectful.

Your numbers do look good to me, and I would encourage you to use the training program as a chance to stay as consistent as possible. This includes wake up time and sleep time, etc. The schedule itself is a resource for us; without it we would lose track of the time and the days.

Are you feeling healthy overall, or are you becoming mentally tired? We need to be careful there!

~ Coach P

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Coach!

Hello, there was a feedback meeting last weekend with Kona Challenge members of the magazine "LUMINA".

But this time, it was an online announcement using Zoom to prevent a new corona infection.

It seems that the audience of up to 100 people got full soon. There will be a video distribution (YouTube) at a later date, so I will let you know when the details are decided.

Oh! Of course, the whole body was presented in EN-wear!

My presentation is introduced in the blog.

(I'm sorry in Japanese.)

Please take a look at this.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya THANK YOU! I saw your Facebook post on the event. We are very grateful for you representing Team EN and sharing your progress. A large part of being a leader inside the Team is sharing our knowledge to others. Excellent work! 👍

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Hello! coach

My office extended its closure for another month.

I couldn't survive like this, so I started a day part time job. (Delivery.)

My body is very tired from manual labor.

I'm careful not to get injured during training.

by the way

Yesterday, I had a 180 km ride for the first time since last year's IM.

Up until now, on weekends when the weather is good, I have run 130 ~ 140 km rides.

In that practice, I had a habit of doing Z3 for 90 minutes and Z4 for 10 to 15 minutes.

So before yesterday's 180 km ride, I was confident that I was strong enough, but in fact it turned out to be quite different.

Yesterday, I was going to run at a race pace and keep NP 180 W, but after running for two hours, I felt tired and my legs felt heavy.

I was going to run non-stop until 90 km, but I was so tired that I took a break at 70 km.

I also took a short break at 90 km and 110 km.

The most tiring part was around 150 km. My legs stopped completely and I couldn't move unless I rested for a while.

I managed to run 180 km, but I was very tired.

I was so weak that I was very disappointed.

Last summer (August), I was riding 180 km every weekend, but yesterday I didn't think I had that much stamina.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029573/uploads/738/ 2020-05-16 11.32.45.png There was an error displaying this embed.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - thanks for checking in. I am pleased to hear that you are working hard at staying busy and keeping your family in a good spot.

Go look at all of your rights over 90 miles from the last two years: 2020 and 2019. Overall I feel like this is a really solid ride for you. The speed is slower, but you did a great normalized power effort in earned a ton of TSS. For an early sees an outdoor ride this is actually really solid.

That first long ride of the year is always mentally harder, and it doesn't help given the stress you're under and the overall fatigue. But in general, I feel very solid about the work you did here and think it's a good indicator for your potential this year.

Markers:

• Second most TSS for all the rides @ 299 TSS
    • Norm Power was In the top 20% in the middle @ 171W.
    • Time was slower but not terrible at 6:01.

View the data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1wtIRJC7dPg3k4FlDCI4e8I4oxl5OEybdFeQLaeciY/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a great chart for you to consider form the ride.

You can see the "decoupling" of the Heart Rate...it goes up as power stays steady. So steady power is good, but you aren't efficient enough yet at the longer rides to be comfortable with the work load. This will change over time and the "incline" of the HR line will drop!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029573/uploads/924/Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.38.23 AM.png There was an error displaying this embed.

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Coach!

Hello!

I was impressed by your accurate data.

I didn't know how to look at my data like you do.

After all, you are the best coach!

Yesterday I challenged myself to a 180 km ride just like last week.

After reflecting on last week's game, I reduced my power a little and controlled the first half (Up to 90 km).

Last week, I had to take a 70 km break to move, but I was able to ride 90 km in a row with plenty of time.

I stopped for water supply and toilet at 90 km, 110 km and 150 km, but it was physically easier than last week.

In the second half (After 110 km), due to the headwind, my power and heart rate went up.

Even so, I think we were able to ride better than last week.

By the way,

I have an important presentation for you.

That means I'm planning to move and change jobs.

I live in Tokyo now, but I have no job due to the influence of COVID 19, so I cannot earn any income.

Also, because my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby in the summer (end of August), we have decided to move near my wife's parents (Kamakura).

I haven't found a new job or new house yet, so I think I'll be busy from now on.

I don't know if I can do the training as planned, but I will try to do your menu as much as possible.

Our move is scheduled at the end of June.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - Thank you for your kind words. You are a very hard worker, and I don't want you to get disappointed after a single ride. As you noted this weekend, doing a better job of early power management in your long ride allowed you to do much more at the end. We can see In the graph you shared that your power and heart rate Increased together (nice!) which is a sign that you paced much better.

It's important to remember that even riding your bike for a long periods of time is also a skill that needs to be improved and re-learned every year. I first long ride outside every year is always challenging. My mind always says "how can you ever do an Iron Man if you can't ride your bike for three hours right now?" This is a common problem we all have! 🤣

I am very sorry to hear about the employment situation you are facing with COVID-19. There are many people all around the world who are struggling financially because of this, but I am hopeful that you can find a good situation. I'm not sure if I can help, but if there's anything you can think of don't hesitate to ask.

I didn't know that you were expecting a child, that is fantastic news! I think being your grandparents will be good for the family. Please do your best on the menu, but do not be disheartened if you cannot follow the exact schedule. If doing the actual work out as a challenge, consider doing a training session as "maintenance." This just means 20 to 30 minutes of activity for the day. We don't need to do Ironman training daily to be an ironman, we just need to be active.

I am here as you need me!

~ Coach P

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Good evening, Coach!

I started working again in June.

However, I can't find a new job (Many companies have stopped accepting applications due to the new corona virus.), so I cannot concentrate on my training because I cannot find a new place to move to.

Also, there is something I am concerned about.

Since last month, I have been experiencing severe pain in my quadriceps (stinging pain), and my leg has stopped in the middle of the run. Depending on the day, the pain may be irregular, such as right, left, outer, or inner.

I can't run as fast as before. The pain is similar to muscle strain.

By the way,

At a recent online conference, the planning of the triathlon magazine "Lumina", Kona Challenge Feedback MT, was uploaded on the web.

It was also written about EN.

It's in Japanese, but please check it.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - thank you for the update on your run. That type of pain is concerning. For two reasons. First, because the location of the pain moves. Second, because it forces you to stop due to the intensity of the pain. Both of those are fairly troubling.

My first thought is to think about a potential nerve issue, perhaps an impingement. Do you experience this issue only one running off the bike? Or only when running without having cycled before? I'm curious about the "situation" the proceeds this discomfort.

Secondly, can you tell me anything about how do you feel the rest of the day? Another words, do you feel the discomfort in your quadriceps when you are sitting, or walking around your house?

I wait for your answer...

Also, thank you so much for sending along that publication. We are so grateful for your work representing the team. I hope the information has been helpful to your fellow triathletes.

~ Coach P

• Options
    edited June 20, 2020 12:00PM

@Coach Patrick

Coach!

It's rainy and rainy every day in Japan.

Now, about my quadriceps problem, I had a pain yesterday.

These days, I can't run according to the menu.

To summarize the pain situation ...

・Brick Run also causes pain, but running only is more likely to cause pain.

・The run on the day after the rest day tends to cause pain.

・Muscle training tends to cause pain.

・I get pain easily when I go downhill. (This is not only when I run, but when I go to work and take the subway, I get a severe pain when I go down the stairs of the station.)

ON THE OTHER HAND, THE SITUATION OF NOT BEING PAINFUL ...

・There is no pain on Rest Day. (when I'm sitting, when I'm standing,)

・Hard menus don't hurt on motorcycles (I sometimes feel pain. About 2 ~ 3 times so far.)

So I warm up my bike for about 30 minutes before running, even if it's not on the menu.

I have had similar symptoms in the past.

It was during pre-race practice in Ironman Japan in 2015.

During weekend practice, I had hard hill climbs all day long, and the next day I ran 30 km at a pace. (I stopped running because of the quadriceps pain on the way.)

Then I had a stinging pain in my quadriceps, and it didn't go away at all, so I tried various treatments, but I couldn't run at all for three weeks until just before the race.

I was told that the whole quadriceps muscle is inflamed at the orthopedic department.

In the race, I could only walk in the first half of the run, but in the second half, the pain went away like a lie and I was able to run smoothly.

I don't want to stop the run now because the ability of the run (5: 00/km) is very low now.

Postscript (June 20, 2020)

I ran 20 km today.

However, from the time I warmed up with the indoor roller (30 minutes), I felt something wrong with my right quadriceps (The vastus lateralis? Iliotibial ligament?), and after that I repeatedly stopped running and stopped running.

In the picture above, my heart rate and pace stopped (be parallel to) when I stopped because of pain. (Four times.)

When I started running, I felt a stabbing pain down the hill and was stuck for a while.

Probably, going down a slope puts a strain on the quadriceps muscle, so I think it's easy to cause pain.

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya - thank you for the additional detail! Can you take a few pictures in your cycling shorts where you show me by pointing exactly where the discomfort is. It would be good to see if it is in the front of the quad or on the outside of the quad etc. You can post them here.

I am familiar with quadricep discomfort running downhill, typically this means you have very tight quads; it is something that can be found with fatigue later in a long race. For example, I have had similar pain at the end of a very challenging and downhill marathon. I could run uphill fine, but anything going downhill was terrible pain.

Also, Cna ou get someone to take a picture of you from the Side doing this Thomas Test? We want to see if your "resting" leg on the bottom stays low (as in top picture) or if it is pulled off the table (bottom picture).

Please get both items to me when you can.

For now, I would like you to keep running but I want you to do so safely without pushing the effort. Take a walk breaks as you need!

• Options

@Coach Patrick

Good evening, Coach!

I finally finished moving last weekend.

The place where we moved is Kamakura in Kanagawa prefecture. (Do you know?)

We can go to the sea in 5 minutes on foot from our house. (Unfortunately, there are many surfers, so open water seems difficult.)

There is also a mountain nearby, and a trail run is possible.

It's the best environment for a triathlete.

But it was just for the baby who was going to give birth this summer, not for training.

From next week, I will start working at my new job (Acupuncture and Moxibustion Clinic), but my working hours are from morning to night.

It will be more difficult to secure training time than before. (We also have childcare after summer.)

As for the pain in my legs, I haven't had any pain since I came to Kamakura, maybe because I couldn't train for a while during the moving work and was able to rest my legs.

(By the way, I had more pain in my right leg, and more in the vastus lateralis (lateral thigh) than in the tensor fasciae latae.)

I also did a Thomas test, but I didn't see the stiffness of the iliopsoas muscle.

As you said, the pain often came down the slope.

The run in Kamakura is a flat course along the sea, so it may not be painful.

In any case,

I will let you know immediately if the pain comes back.

P.S.

I am getting worried if the Ironman Korea will really be held on September 6 this year. There is no notice of postponement or cancellation on the website, but currently there is a travel restriction from Japan to Korea, so if I can wait at the airport for 2 weeks, I won't be able to take a day off. Do you have any information?

• Options

@Katsuyuki Kiya I was following your move on Facebook. Thank you for posting all of the pictures! It looks like a truly beautiful place, and your smile in the picture tells me just how happy you are. I am happy to hear that your new home is a great place for training! I think you will truly enjoy the countryside. I hope that you continue to send pictures!

I am hopeful that your leg has healed and now that you have had a chance to rest it. It will be interesting to see if the pain returns or if the rest it was sufficient to put it behind you.

thank you for the picture of the Thomas test. It’s clear that your psoas is OK, so it’s likely more of a quadricep issue. Maybe it is worthwhile trying some acupuncture on the VMO? I have that done sometimes. I respond better to that then I do to hand massage sometimes.

I don’t know what your new schedule me in for training, but as soon as you know, please tell me. It will be helpful to know approximately what time you have the train over the week. This way I can modify the program to fit your schedule.

I do not know anything about the international race scene. Our races have all been postponed, but they still have future ones sitting on the calendar which does not make any sense to me? We also have no updates here so many people are confused. if I hear anything from Ironman, I will let you know.